Chapter 1: The Beginning of the Future Demon King

( Rwby is owned by Monty Oum And Rooster Teeth. Dragon ball, Dragonball z, Dragonball gt and super belong to their rightful owner.)

You were watching Cinder kill Pyrrha over and over. Your history.

You growl and slammed your hand down.

You felt someone pat your back.

You turned back and see Trunk smiling.

Trunk: " It doesn't get easy. But it the right thing."

Y/N: " Right thing? We have the power to change history and save a lot of people."

Trunk see after Pyrrha death you literally destroyed Remnant and blew it up then flew to other planets to destroy them.

Trunk: " You ok Y/N?"

Y/N: "....yeah. I'm just going to do a mission."

You walked off as Trunk looks at your history then he looks at his own.

Trunk: "...Gohan....."

He then looks determined and walked off as well.

You walked back to the house you had in Conton city.

You then saw the picture of Pyrrha kissing your cheeks during the dance.

You then grabbed a chair and threw it at the wall causing everything to shake.

You heard something hit the ground and see a scroll falling down next to you with a letter.

You picked it up and read the later.

" Y/N I have been studying you for a long time. The torture of the experiments clouded your mind and judgement. When you met Pyrrha she showed you the good things and you healed. You never let her go. I am here to to you. That you can still save her."

Your eyes widen.

" Upon every 5 year history is permanently saved. It not too late to save her. If you do it now you can save her and no one would know. Signed someone."

You saw two timelines. One where Cinder attack Amber and one where she fought Pyrrha.

You grip it tight and went back in time.

- 2 weeks later -

You were walking with Trunk to the Time nest.

Chronoa had called for both of you.

Y/N: " What do you think this is about?"

Trunk: " I don't know pal. But it sounds serious. I have never seen her this angry."

Y/N: " You think it have something to do with universes history disappearing?"

Trunk: "Maybe."

You both walked in and see Chronoa extremely mad.

Chronoa: " OK WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT?!"

Trunk: " Is this about the mess we made?"

You look around seeing dirt and stuff everywhere from the party you and trunk had.

Chronoa: " If by mess you mean changed history then yes!"

Both of your and Trunk eyes widen.

Chronoa: " Someone made a massive change in history. I want to know who exactly is responsible!"

You looked to see a time scroll that was glowing purple and see it was trunk history.

Your eyes widen and looked at Trunk.