Lisa 'Sybil' Thana (V2)

|| This is just another version of another OC I have||

🖤| General information | 🖤

Full Name: "Hello! My name is Lisa! It's nice to meet you." She says with a kind and sweet smile.
(Her full name is Lisa Thana)

Other Name / Titles: "Eh, besides my hero name, I don't have any significant nicknames." She says calmly.

Codename: "I am the Siren Hero." She answers plainly

Hero/Villain Name: "My hero name is Sybil." She answers honestly.

Age: "Don't let my appearance fool you. I look older than I seem." She says sweetly.
(16)

Species: "I am a quirked human" She answers plainly.

Birthday: " October 31. " Lisa answers honestly with a small smile.

Zodiac: "If I am right, I am a Scorpio. " She answers with a soft tone as she looked up and placed her finger on her chin in a pondering manner.

Family: "Well I have my parents......." She says with a soft smile, referring to the two people she knew as her parents, but she was holding onto her arm to keep herself from breaking down crying, it was to calm her nerves for some reason.
Freya 'Wendi' Thana- Mother † Deceased †
All For One - Father
Apollo Thana - Grandfather † Deceased †
Julia Gorgon-Thana - Grandmother † Deceased †
Ester 'Salem' Gorgon - Aunt † Deceased †
Shiroi Saiyo - Adoptive Mother
Iyasu Saiyo - Adoptive Father

Friends: "Eh, I don't have too many of them, but the ones I do have I cherish very much." She says with a small smile.
Izuku Midoriya (Childhood Best Friend)
Mina Ashido (Close Friend)
Ejirou Kirishima 
Kyoka Jirou
Momo Yaoyorozu
Iida Tenya
Ochako Uraraka (They are more frienemies since Ochako thinks Lisa likes Izuku)

Rivals: "I try not to make any, but yeah...We are all bound to have rivals eventually right??"
Katsuki Bakigou ( Absolutely despises how he treats others. )

Enemies: "Those should be quite obvious." She states in a serious tone.
The League of Villains
Shie Hassaikai Yakuza
Villains in general

Her Mentors: "Well my teachers are my biggest mentors aside from a few main ones." She says with a soft smile. 
Freya Thana aka. Wendi † Deceased †
Sir Nighteye

Personality: "Well let's sit down and get to know each other a bit more shall we?" She asks in a kind tone. " Wouldn't it be best to learn someone's personality by hanging out with them instead of them telling you?" She questions politely.
( She is a kind, loving and caring woman. She is also sweet and can be a bit empathetic. She is loyal and will not hesitate to defend her friends no matter what the cost will be. She is smart and intelligent as well as has a bit of a creative spirit as well.

She has a bit of a temper, though she tries not to let it show. If her temper flares to where she cannot hide it... whoever made her mad is in danger. She can also be a bit blunt at times as well but will try to not be so around students and is usually not so around her friends and family unless they had done something stupid, dumb, idiotic, or did something that annoys or pisses her off.

She also is a bit secretive, not being fully open about her past with others, including her closest friends. Due to her past and the weight of the secrets that she carries, she does deal with depression and a few other things as well. )

Pro Hero /Villain/ Student: "I am a Hero Course Student," She says smiling brightly

Class / Hero Ranking: "I am in Class 1-A!" She replies smiling

Does she have her Provisional License?: "Yep, I managed to get it on my first try!" She says happily.