Lisa Shinku

❤ ─── General information ─── ❤

Full Name: "Hello! My name is Lisa! It's nice to meet you." She says with a kind and sweet smile.

Other Name / Titles: "Eh, besides my hero name, I don't have any significant nicknames." She says calmly
(She is the Keiken, as well as the Goddess of Yin and Yang (aka. Light and Dark) )
{Read Other Section to learn more as well as read her Bio} 

Age: "Don't let my appearance fool you. I look older than I seem." She says sweetly.
( She looks to be around her early twenties when she is almost in her forties.)

Species: "I am an Albino Saiyan" She answers plainly. "Basically I am a Saiyan with a whitetail."
(More info about the Albino Saiyan's in the Other Information section. )

Birthday: " October 31. " Lisa answers honestly with a small smile.

Zodiac: "If I am right, I am a Scorpio. " She answers with a soft tone as she looked up and placed her finger on her chin in a pondering manner. 

Universe: "I am from Universe 7. " She answers calmly

Family: " I don't want to talk about them.....Don't get me wrong, they treated me well...I just don't like bringing them up often.."
Pumkoi Shinku - Father
Ester Shinku-Kei - Mother

Friends: "Eh...I don't have that many in all honesty."
Vegeta 
Bulma Briefs 
Beerus - Best Friend
Kibito Kai
Whis                                                        
Vados
° Marcel Covenant - Best Friend 2
° James Smith-Covenant 
° Jinsei
° Uranaishi
° Thrūd
° Yōsei 
° Ishi
° Shika 

Neutral: "Oh, there are quite a few people who I am mutual with." She says with a small smile.
Lord Zeno
Grand Minister aka. Daishinkan
Champa  
° Sukuna 
° Kenshi
° Kanpeki
° Suisei 
° Koneko 

Enemies: "Believe me, I have quite a few, and fuck face is one of them." She stated with a low snarl. 
Frieza
Any other villain in the DBZ / DBS series

{° = Minor OC's who will be mentioned below }

Who doesn't know who she is?: (Species and/or that she is a Goddess)
Bulma Briefs  (She knows neither of those facts about Lisa. )

Personality: "Wouldn't it be better if you just came over and tried to get to know me?" She asks with a raised brow.
( She is a kind, loving and caring woman. She is loyal and will not hesitate to defend her friends and family no matter what the cost will be. She is smart and intelligent along with witty as she has had to use it to survive as long as she had. She is also very creative and can sometimes think while on the go when it comes to certain creative projects. 

Unlike the normal saiyans, she is very humble and modest when it comes to her status, power level, and pure strength like most albino saiyans. However do not mistake this for her not having the typical saiyan pride and vigor, it just means that she is not overly prideful. It also means that she will not slightly boast about those three things if she sees the situation fits that. 

She does have a nasty and feisty temper. Once she is pissed off, she is more than willing to beat the crap out of someone. She does not care who or what someone is nor where they are from. 

She also still has that fighting nature and spirit of a Saiyan but she also has other passions that she develops some of her time in whenever she gets the chance. )

Weapons: "I don't keep any weapons on me" She stated nonchalantly. 
(Even though she doesn't normally keep ahold of any weapons, it doesn't mean she doesn't know how to use them.