Mambo Cabana

Andres:But now, my friends,I have the greatest gift in the world.
Maria: what is it?
A second chance.
Vivo:Second what now
Andres:We are going to the mambo cabana!
Vivo:The Mambo the what what
Andres plays the piano and starts singing with Maria and you stayed silent and hums the song
Maria and Andres:🎤 There's is a place many miles away where the rhythm digs in deep and won't let go,that's how you know you've reached the mambo cabana~
Andres plays the guitar and vivo gasps and you were surprised and smiled about the glow of the guitar.
Still Andres and Maria singing:
~ your heart will race horns will start to play and banish any hope of sleep this is my chance to share another dance in the mambo cabana
While Andres and Maria were singing vivo grab the guitar and put it in the refrigerator and closes it and Andres start to play the drums.
Still them singing and y/n starts to join with them vivo gets to sing too.
~ Mambo Cabana,Cabana,Cabana
Vivo:~ whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa! Slow down,things are moving too fast
Y/n,Maria and Andres:~ We leave the old hometown with this note from the past.
~no,no,no,no! Stay home in this life that we've made with the songs that we've played.
~ vivo don't be Afraid, it's not too late~.
And that the whole hotel starts to glow neon colors even your shown your neon e/c and h/c and vivo tries to close the doors but they keep showing up and looks at you and thinks your beautiful with those color on.
It's not too late,it's not too late
And when the Andres plays the piano it came swooping vivo and he screamed and Andres come aboard with him and taking to a car which the 2 are in a car and vivo look for you but you weren't in the car.
[Vivo grunts and Andres chuckles] Vivo: what is happening?
When the car moved they were in Miami and going to the mambo cabana and while they walked they saw a young Marta and Maria and y/n singing with her and you wore her dress but the kinkajou size and had your f/f in your head and when vivo looked at you he was shocked that your right there with Marta and looking so beautiful and cute like if your his little angel and you 3 ladies started to sing 🎶 and vivo blush but try to hide it and see a young Andres , he walked up to Marta.
Marta,Maria and y/n sing 🎵: ~ I can see and hear it all, mi amigo,Entertaining in that hall,contigo
Vivo: What? Wait! [he runs to be with Andres]
Andres:And Marta singing so fine, but the melody she sings is mine like.....
Marta:~ la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la🎵 is not too late
Vivo:[tries to get with Andres but a large tree grabs vivo he yelps] Andres!
~ La,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la is not too late,ah! [chorus:Mambo Cabana]
Andres and Marta where going to leave the chorus is still singing for them and Maria and you followed them while they sing and vivo see it and tries to catch up with you guys but fails when the curtains are closed.
Andres and Marta:~ It's not too late, It's not too late [Chorus: Pa' la Cabana, mambo Cabana, Pa' la Cabana,Mambo Cabana
Andres:!Vamos Mañana!

To be continued
And guys play the song while guys are reading this is ok if don't want to is your choice love ya
See you guys on the next one - M