Find vivo and y/n, run away from lutador/ vivo saves the girls and y/n kiss vivo

Back in the Everglades forest Gabi is on the search to find Vivo and you so that the sand dollar troop can take you both to custody and get quarantined and the search we go..

Gabi: Vivo, Y/n! Guys! Come on, guys! See? I told you. There not coming. Becky, just give me back the song.

[Becky]: No kinkajous, No song. Yell Louder
(A/n: Really Blondie There not here there in birds eye view to find gabi why not shut up for once you small judgmental blonde haired pet smart boi)

Gabi:Ugh. Fine. Guys! Guys where are you? [Grass rustling] Guys? Guys, stay there. The sand dollars are right behind me. They have the song. But don't worry, I have a plan.

[Grass Rustles]
-Stay there. Don't move.

From the grass came Lutador with his hisses and Gabi Screams.

[screams] lutador come slithering to gabi fast as the sand dollars see gabi running

Gabi: Snake!

[Sand dollars]:(Gasp, screams)
Gabi: To the boat!

(All panting) *Run for your lives* lutador jumps on the boat.

Gabi:Whoa!
[Sand Dollars Screaming]

As the girls ran in zigzag moment lutador still catches up to them.

Gabi:Run! Run! Run!
[Becky]: Go!

[Sarah]: He's right behind us!
[Gabi Grunting]

[Eva]: Faster!
(Shouts and grunts)

Gabi: Uh, this way! Whoa!
They hid or I say they found the spot so that lutador won't see them and get lost to them they hid in a tree that look like a cage.

[panting]
G: Okay, I think we're safe here.
But lutador finds them and a smile so wide that it's like evil and the cat from Alice in wonderland (this is what I mean)

Anyways

Gabi,Sand dollars: [Screams]
Gabi: I guess I was wrong.

[Girls whimpered]
Lutador snakes around the tree and sees them as their meal.

[Sarah]: Oh no, he's gonna kill us!
Gabi: let him have it! (Gabi grabs something from her bag and throws it at lutador)

[Eva]: Get away!
[Becky]: Get back!

[Becky]:What else do you have in there?
Gabi: Ha! Eat string, snake! (Grabs a party string)

Gabi sprays the party string turns out it ran out of string.

Gabi: [chuckles sheepishly, grunts]
Lutador hisses and girls screaming.

Back in birds eye view