The Argument/marta last performance

Back with Gabi

Gabi: But, mom, Vivo and y/n needed to deliver a love song to Marta.

Maria: ok that point it's true, but you could've been killed what you did there was wrong gabi.

Rosa: do you both hear yourselves? Gabriela and Maria this is crazy!

Gabi: You see? This is why I didn't tell you. I knew you wouldn't get it.

Rosa:Oh, ho ho ho ho, I get you all right.

Maria: not really

Gabi:Maria is right, no. No, you don't. Not like dad did.

Rosa:No,no,no. You're not doing that, Gabriela. He's not here. I'm here. And I know, I know I'm not your father. I know I'm not funny, and I don't do music. (Inhales shakily) but you can talk to me.

Gabi:you don't even understand why this is important to me. Only Vivo and Y/n does.

Maria: Y/n where is she?

Rosa: Vivo is in Cuba.

Then Bam you both appear in Rosa's car you three started screaming.

Maria and Gabi: Vivo and Y/n.

They climb atop the car and gave their owners a hug

Maria: oh y/n I miss you, never leave like that again.

Gabi: did you both get the song to Marta.

They chirp

Gabi: you guys did it. (Vivo and Y/n coo) that's right we did it.

Rosa:(gasp softly) Wait. Wait. Wait. You were telling me the truth.

Maria: Yes she did.

Rosa: Oh, Gabi. (Exhales) But still, you can't just go a hundred miles to Miami without telling us.

Gabi: I know. I'm sorry, okay? But I j.... I had to deliver tio's song. (Crying) He... he never get to tell Marta he loved her. Just like I never get to tell dad how... how much I loved him.

Gabi sniffles and cries know very well how much she miss her dad and knows he's never coming back but gabi and Rosa will always have memories of Carlos.  Rosa gets out of her car also you and Maria did so you 3 can embrace gabi in the back seat.

Rosa: your dad knew you loved him every moment from when he first met you. And that love, Gabriela, that love lives forever in your heart.

After that talk you 5 share a group relationship as friends

Rosa: Bienvenido Al la familia vivo and y/n and you too Maria.

You guys share a hug before Rosa breaks the hug and gabi says.

Gabi: Oh yeah, Maria, mom guess what.

Rosa and Maria: What?

Gabi: y/n kissed vivo uwu

Maria: What! OMG y/n is this true

Rosa: Oh ho ho, ship sailed.

You and vivo blushed like crazy until Rosa says.

Rosa: All right. You guys better buckle up, 'cause we got a concert to get to.

Yep you heard her you guys are going to the concert.

🎵Marta🎵: que diga presente, que diga presente, Pasado, futuro, ayer, y manana que diga presente, lo mio, de tuyo, Miami, la havana que diga presente, QUE VIVA MY GENTE. (By the way you guys just arrived to the concert)

The Audience cheered of Marta performance they love her.

🎵Marta🎵: Gracias, everyone. Thank you. And to say farewell, I'd like to finish with a song. A song written by an old friend and delivered with the help of new ones.

You and Vivo and Gabi gasp and gabi giggles

Play the song

VOICES]
Mambo Cabana, oh-oh
Mambo Cabana, oh-oh-oh

[MARTA]
The plane leaves in the morning
Soon the world will see you shining
And I wish I could go with you
But your journey isn't mine

And the world will soon adore you
As I learn to live without you
Every melody is for you
Every song I write about you

And this fear that keeps me by the door
Shouldn't interfere with you wanting more
I am here, just on another shore
Always in your corner watching you soar

When your plane lands on the runway
Keep this song inside your heart
Oh-oh, when the road goes only one way
Keep this song inside your heart
Oh-oh, when the years pass but thе love stays
Keep this song inside your heart
Oh-oh, I'll bе with you when the song plays
All along inside your heart

While the song is heard you and vivo were holding hands intertwined you finger in to his and see the bright colors once again.

Oh-oh
Mambo Cabana
Oh-oh

To your both surprise that Andres is playing the guitar you were shocked and sadly happy of his arrival.

Cuando aterrices en la pista
Deja que cante el corazón
Cuando el camino pierda la vista
Deja que cante el corazón
Pasan los años, pasan los meses
Deja que cante el corazón
Y nuestro amor nunca envejece
Deja que cante el corazón

Andres while playing the guitar approach Marta as she sings and Andres held his hands to Marta as he wants to ask her to dance with him in the flash they became young again and dance with their hearts how much they both miss each other after 60 years of separation, you and vivo were smiling and realize that you both can be together and name your kids Marta and Andres after these two lovers symbolizing the representation of love separation.

Keep this song inside your heart
Canta el corazón

And a flash they became the present now as andres looks at Marta last time before she fades and looks at Vivo and you for the last time smiling how proud he is of vivo and you actions to give Marta the song and to say farewell and res tip his hat as goodbye and vivo did the same thing and you wave of goodbye.

And Fade to black

YES GUYS WE DID IT IM ALMOST OVER Sorry For This I Was Relaxing On My Summer Break and guys I'm tearing up at this song and scene were Andres says goodbye to vivo and this song is so lovely and heartfelt ever what you guys think comment down below