6. The man with the umbrella pt.2

//before starting, Hi ! Thank you so much for the support ! I honestly started this fanfic for myself so I was really surprised people found it and enjoys. Now random question, Y/n is how you want her/you to look like so... how does she look for you/how do you think she looks ? I'm curious. Anyways ! Let's begin.//

POV. Y/n

''Good morning, everyone. A new day has dawned.''

I suddenly wake up and hit my head with the bed on top of mine. I cringed at the pain and hold my head.

''Woah, are you okay?'' I heard a voice tell me.

The light blind me and my head hurt like hell. I looked at the person and it was 199. The guy that saved 456.

''Uh... can I help you ?..'' I ask, a little grumpy.

''Oh, excuse me..'' He said then bow respectfully.
''I'm actually next of your bed.'' He said.

''Oh...'' I whispered. Patting my head slowly.

''Do you want to get breakfast ?''

''Oh, yeah. I'll join you, okay ? I need to see someone before.'' I responds. He nods and join the others in the line.

I get up and looked for 067. She told us she would tell what she saw this morning. I looked around and then I finally see her with 212, I got closer.

''What did you see ? Tell me now ! It's the morning, you said you would. You were in there for a while so, come on.'' 212 said. I was now next of her, she took my shoulders, smiling.

''She's here now, so tell us, yeah ?''

067 sighed and looked at us.

''Masked guys with pots, and they were melting a liquid down there.'' She answered.

''What was it ?'' 212 asked.

''I couldn't tell...''

''Dammit!''

''Wait, do you know what it smells at least ?'' I asked 067.

''Yeah, it smelled like sugar.''

Sugar ? Was it the next game ? What kind of game was it? Or was it just breakfast ?

''You kidding me? Are you saying they were melting sugar in there? I think they were. So, it was just that? Girl. Look, if you aren't telling me everything. I'll burn your eyes out with cigarettes.'' 212 said.

''I guess I'm hungry.'' She left to take her breakfast. I sighed and looked at 067.

''Hey, thank you. You risked your life.'' I said, smiling. She looked at me but didn't respond.

''Well, we should get breakfast too. Talk to you soon, yeah ?'' I said before leaving, I knew she wouldn't answer so I didn't wait for it.

I wait in the line and could feel my stomach grumbling, I was the last one of this line.

I looked and saw 101 and his gang getting in front of someone in the line. Seriously ? It remembered me of the little bullies at school, just stealing other's meals. I looked around and saw 456 and the others eating together.

Changing POV - third person

They were all in circles, eating their only lunch for the day. Ali looks around once he finished, not satisfied of his small meal. He saw Sang-Woo not eating his breakfast.

''Excuse me, sir ? Why aren't you eating that ?'' He asked. Sang-Woo looked at his meal and gave it to Ali.

''Have it.'' He said.