explanation | season 2 ?

// intro

I will explain ; Why I made two endings / Why are these the endings

and then will talk about the possibility of a second season.

Also some thanks and etc,,,

// Explanations

Why I made two endings ;
1. Because I'm indecisive. 2. So everyone can have the ending they wanted.
If you want an ending where you die, you can just read the first version and pretend Y/n isn't alive because the same would happen !

Why is it ending that way ;

first of all this is my theories : There can be more than one player since The Squid Game is played by more than two players and it was never said that only one person could win. I do believe the game was rigged so there could be two players left, but in a lucky case like they had (falling on someone that knows the difference of the glass, etc) then there could have had a possibility two could win.

1 ending ; I asked myself, who will take Oh Il-nam's place ? Of course, The Front Man, but who will take The Front Man's place ? Y/n. It's a scenario where there REALLY couldn't have more than one players to win, but they needed someone to be The Front Man and we knew the old one was a winner of the games before.

2 ending ; A scenario where they could have more than one winner.

—————————-

Possibility of a second season ;

It's still not announced, however, this is what will happen if there is going to be a second season.

1. I watch it and see which ending fits in with the story

2. if both endings fit, we will eventually do a vote on which ending you want it to continue !

——————————

Thank you for the support and love. I really do love reading people's comments as long as they're nice ! I really loved to write this story. Just letting you know, the story will change more the time goes because I will take my sweet time to correct it !

I will sometimes add things, so yeah.

My oneshots requests are open if you want one. (if you want more fluff/etc because I know that it can seem long to wait for s2.)Thank you again !

❤️