Chapter 5

"But I have to" he smiles and then I feel it as my neck hurts and I see it go across slowly, then I throw my hands in his face which makes me poke his eye and I run. It's bleeding, my throat and arm. I want mommy.
"Mommy! Mommy!" I scream but no one answers, I'm sorry mommy. I give up and run back up the hill to the house. My feet are bleeding now, I ran on rocks and over the sticker bushes. But I can keep running even though it's hard to breathe. I put my hand over my owie on my throat and I can hear the mean man behind me screaming. No, mommy didn't care she let the man do this to me. She always let him do this and she would call me names and now I remember.

"Shut the fuck up!" Mommy yelled because I was crying. Everything hurt, the mean man hurt me. He hurt me bad. I wanted to cry and cry but mommy started hitting me because of it. I couldn't stop and then the mean man came in,
"Make that damn thing shut up before I do" he yelled and mommy took the pillow from under me and pushed it on my face. I couldn't breathe and I stopped I couldn't move and I fell asleep, I think I fell asleep. But when I woke up I could breathe, it felt good. But I heard mommy and the man yelling.
"Dumb bitch, does it really need to stay here? Can't you just dump it off at your moms house?" He yells,
"I'm sorry Chris, but my mom cut me off from the whole family when she found out I was doing drugs" she is crying, the mean mans name is Chris.
"You fucking dumb ass" I hear slapping and kicking, it's him hitting mommy again. I cried but not loud, so no one would hear. Then I hear glass breaking, it's the mirrors he broke another. I think he hurts mommy with the broken mirror because sometimes she has long cuts on her skin.

I am sitting on the ground and it is hard to see, I made it to the parking lot. I made it there at least, I think I'm dying. Then I hear a lot of noise when the elevator doors open, it's Anastasia, Christian, and Mr.Taylor.
"She went that way!" I hear Taylor yell and I'm on the other side of were they are looking. I can't yell or speak. But I can move and I throw my legs around and stomp so I make lots of noise. But then it gets harder to see and I fall on my side which hurts my arm worse and it's like slow motion on a movie as they run toward me.
"Skylar?!" I hear Christian yell, then I fall asleep.

Short! Short! Short! I know, but that's kind of how I write. I can think up a whole bunch but I expand it on many chapters so here is this 😘