L

Author-

Before we start please make sure you read the "chapters" before these ones. Especially "BEFORE YOU READ" and "CHARACTERS" it's ofc optional but includes important info you may need to know before you read. Just a warning!

Enjoy! ♥️

*FLASHBACK*

"EOMMA!" My tears ran down my tiny face seeing my lifeless mother on the hospital bed.

...

It had been over an hour since she had gotten admitted into the hospital because of the car accident she had been in with my father, who had surprisingly lived through it.

My aunt was watching me that night because my parents wanted to talk together alone about something important and not have me around, so they came and dropped me off at my aunt's.

Once the hospital had called my aunt we immediately went to the hospital, but it was too late...my mom was dead.

I'll never know what really happened that night. I'll never know how my mom died because my aunt, father, and the hospital never told me and never will...

*PRESENT*

"Appa, I'm going to school," I say with a sigh. "Ok have a good day at school honey." He replies with a sweet, soft voice.

Everything seems great, doesn't it? You're probably thinking, "Awe I'm sure she'll have a supporting dad in the end" or "her dad seems so sweet" 

That's the thing. He seems all sweet and soft towards me during the day. But that's not the real reason he's all sweet to me. He's only this way towards me because he feels guilty, he feels guilty because of what he puts me through every. single. night...

*AT SCHOOL*

The first thing I do when I get to school is prepare. Prepare for what u may ask?

Prepare for the stares, the nasty comments, and the whispering. At my school, I'm that one kid who is always quiet, ignores everyone, and hides under a soft, warm hoodie all day long.

I walk to my locker and got my books. I feel the stares. I hear it all, all the whispering. Do people think I'm deaf? Whatever. I ignore it and head to my first class.

*SUNGHOON'S POV*

"Hey, there's that really quiet girl, I wonder why she always hides her face, she's actually really beautiful," Jungwon says with a confused face while staring at the girl.

"You've actually seen her face before?" Jake askes the younger. "Ya, I sit next to her in science class, my first class. Her name is Kim Ji-ho." Jungwon answers with a chuckle.

"I've heard she's poor and dirty so she doesn't like showing her face in public," Niki says to us with a straight face.

"Niki stop saying nonsense. Even if that's true we shouldn't be loud about it, people might hear us and spread rumors. It's none of our business anyway." Jake responds.

"But Jake Hyung what if it's true, we should help her. All of us have enough money to help her out." Niki spits out.

"Niki, we don't even know if she really is poor, she might hide her face for another reason, nobody knows," I say, patting his shoulder while he pouts.