e

*JI-HO'S POV*

I slowly opened my eyes as my legs wiggled around beneath some warm, silky sheets I don't remember being under.

"Oh. HYUNG SHES WAKING UP!" a familiar voice screamed.

"Ni-Ki, when your that loud you'll also wake up the whole neighborhood." An quite and soft voice came from the eldest as scolded the youngest.

"Sorry.." Ni-Ki sighed.

They all came running into the room i was unexpectedly staying in as I sat up...

I looked at them with confusion on my face before speaking. "W-why am I here?" I asked with a weak voice.

"You fainted last night when you were with us right after-" Jay began speaking but got cut off by Sunghoon's hand covering his mouth.

I looked at him, confused. I tried to remind myself of what happened the night before...

It all came flooding back..

"I remember..." I said quietly as I looked down at my bruised arms.

I sighed. Them Jake came to me and gently pat my head with reassurance. "Do you guys know why I fainted.." I randomly asked.

"Well not exactly when you first fainted but later in the night when we brought you here you had a fever. We don't t know if you still do though." Sunoo spoke

"Oh..I see-" I answered but got cut off but a hand on my head.

I looked up to see...

Him...

Park Sunghoon...

I blushed.

"She doesn't feel hot anymore.." he said removing his hand from my forehead, then looking at me and seeing my red cheeks that I was trying to hide.

"Oh..Ji-Ho..your cheeks are red! Are you feeling well? Do you still feel hot." Sunghoon asked a whole bunch of questions with worry in his voice and eyes.

"I'm ok" I said still with a slight blush on my face.

"Ok guys let's leave her alone. Ji-Ho, you are welcome to use the bathroom in this room whenever you need. There are also already towels in there if you want to wash up." Heeseung said, smiling before leading all the boys out of the room to give me privacy.

I was left alone in the room I had been in once before this. I got up and went to the bathroom the clean up as I looked all dirty. As I was undressing myself to hop in the shower, I saw all the bruises all over my body. I had more...

I looked at myself in a full body mirror that was in the bathroom and began tearing up. I hated my body and how it looked. Not the shape or size, I had always been ok with that so far, but the fact that I had dark spots all over my body, mainly on my arms, stomach, and face. But still in may other areas of my body. I hated it...

I tried to keep in my tears by hopping into the shower feeling the hot water running down my hurt body, I thought I would be able to keep in my tear but I couldn't. My body couldn't...

After about 30 minutes of mainly crying in the hot shower i finally began washing up.

After I was completely finished I wrapped a towel around my warm body then realized...