s

--

*JI-HO'S POV*

The next morning, when I woke up I was quite clueless. Did that really happen last night? Did I tell a guy I just met everything about what happens at home? I questioned.

I sat on the guest bed, where I slept the night before and hit my forehead and played with my hair.

I was so frustrated...

I trust people too quickly, I hate that. He seems like a nice person but still, I hate how I do that...

While I was taking my time thinking about this, I heard some sound coming from downstairs. I stood up, fixed my hair then slowly left the room.

The second I walked out of the room I smelt something amazing.

I walked down the stairs and continued to hear loud voices and the smell of delicious food. But, as soon as I reached the first floor of the huge apartment, all I could hear was silence.

As soon as you walked down the stairs you would reach the dining table. So as soon as they all saw me all there was, was silence...

...and the silence was loud.

I looked at them confused then looked down and began fidgeting with my fingers.

Did I do something wrong? Maybe they just didn't like having a girl stay with them. I bit my lip then began to speak, "Don't worry, I won't stay for long. I-i just wanted to say goodbye, and thank you." I said hoping to stay longer to say proper thank you before I left.

"Stay for breakfast." The youngest said. My eyes widened. I looked at all of them individually and saw their nodding heads. I was surprised they wanted me to stay a bit longer.

"Sit." One said. I don't know their names. I should ask. "May I know all your names?" I asked shyly.

One chuckled and began talking, "I'm Lee Heeseung, I'm 20 and the oldest one here." He said while smiling at me. I nodded with a slight smile on my face.

"I'm Park Jay, I'm 19," he says quickly. I smile.

"As you already know my name is Sim Jake and I'm 18," he said with a big smile. I bit my lip due to being nervous, thinking about the night before when suddenly a voice I recognized began talking, I looked up...

"I'm-" He began talking but I cut him off. "I already know who you are Sunghoon." I chuckled, then everyone began quietly laughing.

"I'm Kim Sunoo, and I'm also 18" he showed me his biggest smile. "Hi, I'm-" He began "Yang Jungwon. Right?" I cut him off and asked. He nodded with a smile.

"HELLO I'M NISHIMURA RIKI BUT I GO BY NI-KI FOR SHORT. NICE TO MEET YOU!" he said, talking loud and in a formal tone. We all laughed as he sat there confused. "You don't have to be so formal Ni-ki.'' I chuckled and he bowed in embarrassment.

I sighed. "Thank you" I looked down.

"No problem, you were bound to learn our names eventually!" Ni-ki said with a smile

"Not just that, but Thank you for letting me stay here for the night. I've been having a hard time with my father so I really appreciate it." I said with a sad tone but smiled sincerely.

"You can stay here whenever you would like for as long as you would like," Jungwon said. We all looked at him with widened eyes but especially the other 6 boys. I looked at all their surprised faces then they all turned to me and agreed.