Chapter 2

musings

ACE'S POV 

Miles read all my schedules starting from the program to my class schedules. Later on the way, I noticed Gwen wearing the uniform of our school so I made tanong to her.

"You are also going to Kingston High?" Tinignan ko naman sina Mom at Dad. Alam kong desisyon nila ito. 

"Ace, I took up all the budget for her studies, para at the same time she can watch you at school." Dad said while mom nodded in agreement. I instantly smile to Gwen. In my offense, I'm not basagulero in school kasi behave naman ako. Kahit famous ka doon sa school, people and students won't budge by your presence. 

That school is the imbakan of all mayayamang chismosa, soyalerang froggies, and those matapobreng mga naka-chanel. Oh, let's not forget the fact that they are all entitled kuno. Keysarap hampasin ng takong eh. But nah, I'm a good influence. And let's not be hypocrite, i'm one of those bratinela but I'm different. I am Ace Heartily. A model for cosmetics and nude photography. 

"I'm happy you are going with me, Miles." School can be boring at times but don't worry I don't often present myself sa paaralan na 'yun. "I have shoots and work dito-d'yan-here-there-everywhere so you also need to excuse yourself." 

I took a sip of my coffee and napakunot ang eyebrows ko when it doesn't taste like it should be. 

"I hope you know my cover-up at school. I don't like people mentioning the apelyidong Villamayor next to my first name." I know I am being rude to my last name but fuck it. 

"Alam ko na po, Ac--" Bago niya ma-end ang sinasabi niya ay padabog kong binitawan ang tasa. Mom saw it and instantly I saw her rushing to me. 

 "WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS COFFEE? YAYA DIBORAH?! I TOLD YOU TO MAKE ME COFFEE THE 'ACE' WAY! I HATE THIS!" It's a rule in this place that no sugar should be added to my coffees! This is freaking sweet! For God's sake ayaw kong ma-dead just because of Diabetes. 

I saw some of the maids who hurriedly toke care of the broken mug. Some of them  shied away from heated glare, "Where is Yaya?! Where is Rogelio?! Who on earth made my coffee?! My God the world is ending! What na?!" 

"I'm heading up. Princess" Silver interrupted after he got to finish reading his schedules. 

"KUYA!" I glared at him. He stand up at bago mag walk-away ay hinalikan niya muna ang forehead ko. 

"It's just a coffee, princess. Be careful or else you'll spill yourself the next time. Calm down and i'll buy you a gift later. Hmm?" He kissed me on the head before kissing mom's cheeks and bidding his wave to daddy. 

I pouted but nonetheless nodded at what he said. I love gifts. He really know how to calm me down or else I would be firing someone now for of a pity reason. 

"Bye, son. Be careful driving!" Mom said while Dad and I mirrored our action as we waved our hands not looking to his direction, busy on reading our schedules after I asked Gwen for it. She is just starting and this will serve as her sample for the next few weeks.

I am easily tamed when it's my Kuya Silver. Mom and Dad can't do anything if I throw a freaking disaster dahil lang sa non-sugar free coffee. 

Brat, I know. 

"Your Yaya Diborah mentioned earlier that you're not going with us. Why?" Mom asked me so I explained to her my same reason. .

"Son, can't you just tell the everyone who you really are? You know, we will be introducing you any moment from now, right?"