Chapter 5

devil

ACE'S POV

"Rogelio, where is everyone?" I asked after I look aroound. Nakita ko si Rogelio preparing lunch kays siya na ang tinanong ko. Rogelio is the head butler and he's a family already.

In fact, in our family photo, Yaya, and him is at our side.

We arrived at the mansion after the eventful day then I proceeded to look for Mom and Dad since they don't have any appointments every weekends.

"Good morning Señorito, they are at the entertainment area." Rogelio is rather very formal and strict in rules. Kahit na anong pilit ay ayaw niya talaga kaming tawagin sa first name.

I left after thanking him and proceeded to the elevator. And yes, this mansion has an elevator.

"Mom and Dad, where are you guys!?"

"Here!!" I heard mom from the video game area, kaya sindundan ko na lang ang sigawan nila just to witness mom and dad playing video games. Yeah right, mga isip bata.

"What do you want, princess?"

"I came here to tell you that my friends invited me to this car race." I said nonchalantly as I keep my eyes at the monitor.

This morning, I received a message from Kuya Silver inviting me to one of his car racing event. After that, Miles came barging reminding that I still have an event to attend to. I found out that this is the same event with friend's whereabouts. Pagod ako, but I need to attend this event.

"Oh? Can we go?" Dad asked.

"No. Makakakuha lang kayo ng atensiyon and that's the last thing I need right now." Paparazzi are my code for cameras and reporters who are always at our tail.

Tumigil sila sa paglalaro at naupo sa harapan ko. Mom served dad his tea. Nagtinginan sila na parang may nalalaman at itinatago. Oh, God. Sila na 'ata ang may sikrito pero they are also so halata. These two are unbelievable!

"When is this racing by the way?" Mom asked serving herself a cup of tea. They're clearly hiding something.

"Later, seven in the evening," I remember Miles saying that and hastily calling Dinah for the outfits.

After a long debate with Mom and Dad I am now finally in my room with Miles and my team choosing my outfits.

"This one, this is more him." Dinah showed Miles and her team my outfit.

It's not bad actually, it's my kind of 'me', white shoes, racing outfit that was customized to look like a high-waist jean, a black tee-shirt with a 'bitch you should win me instead'. Wala naman akong pakialam sa mga susuotin ko. People knew every part of me, naked.

Miles informed me that I will be the one holding the race flag to commemorate the start of the race.

At my age of 17 I can classify myself as hot, I can rock things out.

"Ace, are you even paying attention to me." Kuya Silver said and while I was spacing out, "As I was talking, may mga kaibigan akong makakasama, some of them are racer so they will race with me." I quirk a brow at him since when did he become so informative?

"Why do I even need to know that? Kuya, wala naman akong pakialam sa kung sino pa 'yang mga kaibigan mo!" I can't help to question him and he sighed resting his head on the car.

"Baka kasi sa akin mo ituon ang galit mo mamaya." He said nonchantly, hindi ko iyon masiyadong narinig kaya hindi ko na lang pinansin. My feet are sore and tired.