Chapter 19

envious

ACE'S POV

Days and weeks passed by, and the word 'nagkakamabutihan' really awestruck me! Day by day, I'm falling for my Lance's charm and possessive ways. I'm scared honestly, I'm so young! Too young! I wasn't expecting to be tied this early. I was expecting my life would be full of adventures, those cliché high school flings, and all those stuff but NAH, someone barged in and fucked the hell out of my system.

But I am happy as to where my life is heading, I wasn't expecting it to be like this, but I am happy. That's the important thing that matters right? As long aswere happy, walang natatapakan na ibang tao, ay 'yun ang importante.

These past days, he didn't fail to amaze me. From the flowers, chocolates, kisses and his ways of courtship, his words, not mine.

There are this instances na nanonood ako ng mga romantic movies, and it comes with the proposal or wedding part. It made me cry from their joy, their smiles, their laughter. I can't help but question myself, 'Magkakaganiyan kaya ako?' 'Will I also have that romantic proposal?' 'May magmamahal kaya sa akin gaya ng sa pelikula?' 'Am I worth it?' When he saw me in that state, naiiyak dahil lang sa movie na pinanood namin, pinagalitan ba naman ako. Like seriously, nakakahiya kina Mom and Dad dahil pinagalitan ba naman ako with the reason na pipili lang naman daw ako eh dun pa sa iiyak. Grabe ang trip ng gago, hindi ko maintindihan.

He didn't stopped me kaya ayun nasabi ko sa kanya ang rason kung bakit ako naiyak and he was there. He was there for me. Someone was beside me aside from my friends and family to comfort my silliness, romantically. He promised to make me experience those dreams, and at the end of that day, I was spooned with love and assurances. That's the very most that matters to me. His assurances of this relationship, and we're honest from each other, then it's good.

"When with me, I will show you fantasies." I know I want to experience and live my life with the memory of that special day. Some may mock me for being so cliché, but, 'yun ang pangarap ko eh. Ang mahalin at pahalagahan.

Who doesn't want that anyway?

I looked at the man who showed me admiration, and worth this past month. I can see the smile in his face, and even from this state, nababasa ko na ang mga nasa isipan niya.

He's happy with his successful planned date.

It was magical being on a yacht, drinking wines and eating luxurious delicacies. It was perfect. Too contrasted with my planned date, nagkasundo kasi kami to planned each other's date kaya ayun dinala ko siya sa mga street-foods dito sa plaza namin. His reactions were gullible and funny at the same time.

"Matutunaw ako niyan." Napatawa ako sa mukha ng taong alam kung may parte na sa buhay ko.

"Jerk, conceited, and mahangin; wow ano pa ang kulang, Zapanta?" I muttered below my breath and tumingin na lang sa mga sasakyan na nasa harapan.

"Lance, babe, I told you to stop calling me with my last name."

"Keep dreaming, asshole."

"You don't want to know what my dreams with you are." I scoffed at him.

From the smirk he's sporting, kamanyakan na naman naiisip nito.

"Ang halay mo rin eh, no?" Umiling-iling akong pinagkrus ang mga kamay sa dibdib.

"What? Wala akong sinasabi ah."

"Totoo namang mahahalay 'yang mga mind mo."

"Excuse me, innocent until proven guilty, brat. Come on babe wala kang ebidensiya." Kampanting sagot niya na tinawanan ko lang. Evidence pala ah.