Chapter 2: Silvia (Part 2)

-About a year later-

The three Eevee's are sleeping, they cuddle to each other tightly, just as they did many years ago…

The Eevee named Speed wakes up, as he rubs his eyes

Speed: *yawn* (I'm pretty hungry… Guess it's because Kris stole some food from me when it was dinnertime…)

He slowly gets up as he smiles at his siblings

Speed: (Guess I should get some breakfast…)

He pets his siblings as they purr

Speed: Hehe… (Cute)

Speed waddles out the door as he goes to the kitchen

J-the-Jolteon:
Speed, decide if you want to get kissed or not

Speed: (O-oh, hey guys… And… Decide if I want to get… Kissed? I don't even know what a kiss feels like)

He gets from berries from a box and noms some

Eeveekid14:
Hey speed don't let Silvia the eevee kiss you ok, and here a picture of your parents in the fluff I hope you can find your mother

Speed: (Um… Silvia the Eevee…? A-also…)

He takes out a photo out of his fluff

Speed: O-oh wow… (So that's what my mom looks like… She kind of looks like Flare…?  And… I guess that's what my dad looks like… When he's full of life and… Doesn't have a… bloody hole in his chest…)

He tried to keep in the tears but it was no use as he started sobbing

Speed: *sniff…* I-I'll find mom for you… Dad… A-and you too, U-Uncle…

Speed then felt he had no appetite so he slowly went to a window where he saw the two graves…

Speed: (I-I would really like to know… What you two were like… A-at least… I have might a chance to see mom…)

Theredfox239:
So speed there’s gonna be a girl that you meet dont let her kiss you also If you get evolution stones recommend hiding/burying them in your garden until you need them maybe mark the spot too

Speed: (Evolution Stones… That might be a good idea…?)

Crystal_Furry_17:
Okay Speed there’s a pretty popular girl in town, and she may take an interest in you and... try to kiss you so... here takes these VIP front row BTS concert tickets and give them to her. She will probably get super excited and distracted to notice anything around her, so at that time... RUN...

Speed: (Um… BTS…? What is that? Some sort of food? Like a… Sandwhich of some sorts…? I should ask Trace for one… Those look tasty…)

PanAndCan:
When a female eevee is walking towards you and try to do a kiss,USE TRACE AS A SHIELD!!!!!

Speed: (Well… Trace is really desparate but… I'm not going to give him the chance. Also… What do you have against that girl, huh? I don't think she's that bad)

Withster_05:
Insert dominance on everyone you know Speed! Even the girl you are going to meet! Even Shade! Even your siblings! Do it!

Speed: (Um… Oh right! The T-pose thing, I'll keep that in mind!)

He then hears yawning as a cute little Eevee waddles down

Crystal: Oh, Speed, you're up early?

She said surprised

Speed: Well, I was pretty hungry… Because of you

Crystal: Hey! I was hungry too!