Nouis: Family baby

Request made by 1Dforevaandalwaysxx! Tysm for requesting!

"I don't know. Don't you think it's a good idea to tell your family, too?" Niall asked Louis, after being told that they shouldn't tell Louis' family Niall was pregnant.

"No. I don't want to tell her. Wait, since we're going over for Christmas tomorrow, we could tell her then?" Louis suggested.

"Isn't it kind of too late though? I'm thirty nine weeks, meaning the baby will probably come next week," Niall reasoned. "Plus, she'll guess anyways. I'm the size of a bus now."

"No you're not. You look like my beautiful pregnant boyfriend. You're perfect." Louis pulled Niall in for the tightest hug he could give, which was not very big because of Niall's bump. "Now let's go get some sleep."

"Sounds fantastic," Niall agreed. "I was up all night with our kicking child last night."

They crawled into bed, Niall instantly wrapping the covers around himself. Louis chuckles and pulled his already sleeping boyfriend to his chest. "Goodnight, Niall."

The next morning, Louis' eyes fluttered open to see Niall sitting next to him, both hands resting on his belly, watching Louis sleep.

"Good morning, Lou! Wake up wake up! It's Christmas!" He began bouncing a little bit, but not enough to hurt the baby.

"Niall, stop. Bouncing will hurt the baby," Louis worried.

"No it won't I'm not bouncing to much," Niall argued. "But whatever. It's Christmas and I'm not arguing with you."

"I've never liked arguing with you so I don't want to argue now either," Louis agreed. Niall nodded and got off the bed. Louis noticed Niall was wearing a tight shirt that fit around his bump perfect, making it noticeable. "You look so adorable."

"Psh, no I don't. I look like I ate a ton of food but it just went into my belly instead of making the rest of my body fat." Louis chuckles because of course Niall was going to make a food reference.

"Okay well, those presents downstairs aren't going to open themselves."

"I know! Get your arse out of bed so we can open them!"

"Okay I'm coming." Louis hopped out of bed and followed Niall downstairs.

A few hours later, wrapping paper covered the living room floor and piles of baby clothes surrounded Niall and Louis.

They spent all day fixing anything in the nursery and putting away new clothes.

That night, they headed over to Jay's. And she dropped some very unexpected news. The Tomlinson family was going on a cruiser he next day. Niall was invited because he was technically a Tomlinson.

Of course he was a bit worried because of course there's a possibility of Niall giving birth on the boat. Also he has terrible sea sickness so of course being on a boat and being pregnant won't help. But, being the nice boy he is, agreed to go.

The following day, they left. Jay still had no clue that Niall was pregnant but, if the baby was born on the boat, she would know.

The next day, Niall wasn't feeling too great. He felt sick and he was getting a few cramps as well. He just laid in bed half the day until the baby decided to make an appearance.

He felt a pain in his stomach not two seconds before feeling a gush of water leave his body. Louis was out on the deck playing games and swimming so he had to call him.

"Hello?" Louis answered.

"Hi, Louis. Can you come up to the room please?" Niall said, out of breath.

"Yeah. What what's wrong?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Nothing's wrong but my water just broke." He cried in pain. "Please hurry."

"I'll be there in a second. Just hold on." As soon as he hung up, he took off down the deck and into the halls of rooms. He finally found his and opened the door.

Niall was sitting on his bed, with a pained face, holding the bottom of his stomach. "Louis!"

"I'm here, babe. I'm here. Let's go find some help."

"I can't! I have to push!" Jay happened to walk in right at that moment Niall said that.

"You have to what?!" She yelled. Louis shot around and Niall's eyes widened. "Louis Tomlinson. Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Louis! I can feel it's head! Please help!" Niall called. Louis pulled down Niall's trousers and saw his little baby's head almost out.

"Just push, love. You've got this. I can see its head." Niall pushed with all his power and the head popped out. "There you go. Good boy."

Niall pushed several more times, releasing the baby's shoulders. One push later, Louis caught it. "It's a girl!" He announced.

He handed Niall the crying baby. "Hi little one." Louis smiled and stood up. He turned around to see his furious mother.

"Mum-"

"No, Louis! I don't want to hear it. Came out here. Now," she demanded.

Louis' sisters came into the room and crowded Niall but he loves them so it didn't bother him. "Ni, will you be okay for a minute while I talk with my mum?"

"Yeah I'll be fine." Louis nodded and followed his mum.

As soon as they got to a secret spot, Jay started her lecture. "Louis William Tomlinson, how come you didn't tell me about this?!"

"Because we thought you would find out and we also thought it was a good idea for this reason."

"So you and Niall decided this together?"

"No. It was my idea not to tell you."

"Well, I'm very disappointed but I can't be mad at you for being a daddy and making me a grandma. So, I guess I owe and apology and congratulations."

"Thanks mum. I love you." He wrapped his arms around her neck.

"I love you too, Louis."

They walked back to the room together. When they walked in, they saw the baby all cleaned up and wrapped in a blanket. Lottie was holding her. All the other girls crowded around and Niall on the bed.

Louis went and sat next to Niall on the bed. They watched as the girls played with the baby and talked to her. "So are we going with the name we discussed?"

"Of course." She started to get a bit fussy to Niall took her in his arms. "Girls, meet Rosie Evelyn Tomlinson."

"Awww!" All the girls said together. He attached Rosie to his chest and she began eating.

"So not the birth we expected but at least we have her now."

________________

Rosie Evelyn Tomlinson
December 27th, 2014
3:45 pm
6lbs 15oz