Lirry: Workout buddy

"Are you ready, Harry?" Liam asked as Harry came down the stairs with a bag.

"I think so," he said, looking in the bag. "Let's see, sweat rags, weight gloves, tennis shoes... do we need anything else?"

"Water bottles," Liam said.

"I've got those."

"Okay then we're set. Now let's go." Harry followed Liam out the door, locking it behind him. They hopped in the car, taking off soon after.

When they arrived at the gym, Liam took his weight gloves into the weight room to lift and do some conditioning while Harry went to the treadmill.

An hour later, Harry was still running and Liam had moved to weight lifting from push ups, sit ups, etc. however, he was ready for a break.

He went into the room that Harry was in, seeing that he was still running on the treadmill with his headphones in and shirt off. "Aren't you tired, babe?"

Harry took one of his headphones out shook his head. Liam chuckled, taking his phone out. "Smile!"

Harry stuck his tongue out, smiling like a goon. Liam laughed at his husband as he snapped the picture. He posted it on Instagram, captioning it: My workout buddy ❤️💪🏼.

Harry turned off the treadmill, walking off. He took his headphones out, shoving them in his pocket. "How was weight lifting and conditioning?"

"It was great. My abs are already a bit sore since its been a while since I've conditioned, but I'm good otherwise. How was your run?"

"It was great. I'm a bit tired tonight. It's just because of all the stuff I did today though."

"Yeah. Let's go get some water." Liam took Harry's hand, then walking back to the weight room. Liam took out his water while Harry continued to search for his.

"Dang it. I left mine at home."

"Here." Liam handed Harry his water bottle.

"It's okay, Li. I'll just go drink from the water fountain."

"Don't be stupid, Harry. Just use mine."

"I hate and love you so much right now." Harry kissed Liam before drinking.

"Want to go get some dinner?"

"I'd love to." Liam grabbed the bag, taking Harry's hand. Harry draped Liam sweat rag across Liam's shoulders before doing the same with his, then both leaving their shirts off.

*~After dinner~*

"That dinner was so good!" Harry said as they got into their car.

"It was good," Liam agreed. "Time to go home and watch a movie and sleep."

"Sounds amazing."

*~Back at home~*

"Toy Story or Titanic?" Liam asked, holding up the two movie containers. Harry chuckled at his husband's choices. "What's so funny?"

"It's so cute how you choose a kid movie or a romantic movie that kids shouldn't see."

"Yeah yeah. Which one?"

"Mmmm, Toy Story." Liam looked at him strangely. "Titanic?"

"Better." Liam popped in the movie and sat on the couch. Harry cuddled up next to Liam, laying his head on Liam's shoulder.

"You know, I think this is first time you've ever denied Toy Story," Harry said.

Liam shrugged. "Eh. I just wanted to watch a more romantic movie with my husband."