7 | Our Sundays

I woke up later than usual, Sundays make me happy. I can sleep as late as I want, have enough time to cook elaborate meals, pamper myself and go out on walks, dance around to good music.

Stretching my limbs, I toss around on my bed and realize today was different from regular mornings.

Seojoon was home for once, sleeping peacefully beside me, his face ignited a sense of calm in me but somehow I couldn't feel that peace that I usually felt with him.

I am not okay with how things are going but it's a matter of three weeks and after that, I'll tell him that I did what I could to make him happy, let's go back to monogamy.

Seojoon stirs in his sleep, eyes opening slowly, smiling softly at me, bringing his mouth closer to mine to give me a peck on the lips. "Good morning love" he whispers hoarsely.

"Morning" I get out of our bed to brush my mouth and start preparing our morning meal.

***

It was around 4 in the evening, I was surfing through Netflix looking for movies to watch next, while Seojoon was outside working on our garden. Gardening was another stress reliever for Seojoon, he would constantly work on our plants, or our lawn, trimming, manuring; to make them healthy, making the place beautiful to look at, or just admiring the garden as he drank his evening coffee.

Ping!

Taehyung

How was it the other night? 😉😉

Me

It was different, I am not used to bringing strangers back to my apartment. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Taehyung

I understand, but was it good though? 🤪🤪

Me

It was different, for the first time in months I felt wanted, I did something for myself. 🙆🏻‍♀️

I look up from my phone, smiling at the faint memory of the evening when Seokjin's face was right between my things, tongue lapping on my aroused nub, slurping sounds coming out of his mouth as he continued to please me. It was true, I did something for myself and I do not feel guilty about it anymore.

Ping! 

Hoseok

Hi princess. What's up? 😍

The message from Hoseok surprises me as it had been months since we last spoke. Hoseok and I used to study together in college, different majors. We met at our dance classes, he was a dance major, while the dance was an elective for me. He was an amazing dancer, the way his limbs moved around so flexibly, and gracefully. I could watch him for hours, dancing around in that small studio, body sweating but happy because he was so passionate about it.

I had a massive crush on him but I never did anything about it as the crush was not sexual.

After our college ended, Hoseok moved to New York and the last time I heard from him, he had opened a dance academy there and was quite happy. We used to exchange messages here and there but that was it.

Me 

I am good Hobi, what's up?😊

Hoseok

Nothing much. Was in town, thought we should meet and catch up like old times. 😊

A smile forms on my face as I realize that I will be seeing him after so long. I wonder how much he would have changed, all the muscles that have developed, or maturity on his face and all the improved skills.