Ch 1

A knight in brass armor walked through the halls of Anor Londo. Attached to his waist was two weapons: A sword on his left and a dagger on his left. He walked through the seemingly endless hallway till he came to a door with two Sentinel Knights at either side.
The Sentinels did not bother stopping him as he pushed the door open and closed it behind him.

Inside was a lovely bedroom with dresser, mirror, table, and a huge bed in the middle, with silver curtains covering the view of the resident. The Brass armored Knight walked up to the bed and stopped infront of it. The knight then got on one knee and bent his head down.

"Mistress Gwyndolin, it is time to wake up." The knight's raspy voice said, confirming the knight to be Male.
The resident of the bed moaned and began moving around, but not getting out of bed.

The knight looked up a little as heard the curtains begin to move slowly. Out from under the curtains popped a green snake head, that looked him in the eye through the visor of the Knight's helmet. Soon, more snakes popped out from underneath the curtains and stared at him. The snakes then slithered through the air too the Knight. The knight remained motionless as the snakes began to wrap around his neck and arms, slithering on his armor. A snake began to wrap around his head and began slithering to his visor. Soon the curtains were opened as a yawn was heard. It was a beautiful woman with long silver hair that reached her chest, Pale skin as if she never saw the sun, and what was more noticeable was the fact the snakes were coming from her knees.

"Good morning- AHH!" The woman yelped as her eyes opened, seeing the unflinching knight that was currently wrapped by her snakes. "GIRLS!" The woman yelled. The snakes stopped wrapping around the knight and looked up at the woman. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT?! ROHRM DESERVES HIS OWN SPACE!" The snakes hissed sadly and began un-slithering off of the Knight.

"It's alright, Lady Gwyndolin." The knight known as Rohrm, said with a chuckle. "By serving you I intern serve the little lady's as well." He said, scratching the top of a snakes head. The snake hissed in joy, Gwyndolin however had a chill run up her spine.

"Well I'll get dressed for today." Gwyndolin said hoping off the bed. The snakes unified and pressed their long bodies against the ground, supporting her body. "Mind helping me choose a outfit?" She asked, sliding the nightgown off in front of him.

"Not at all, m'lady." Rohrm said, standing up and began to walk to the dresser. He opened it and pulled out a white dress. He walked over to Gwyndolin and put the dress on her, tightening the string on the back.

"Thank you, good sir." She said and began to walk to the nightstand beside her bed. As she walked, it looked as if she slide across the room, the snakes never lifting off the ground. Gwyndolin grabbed her headdress and put it on. It blocked her eyes and had sharp spears pointing out around the front, making a sun. She turned around and smiled at Rohrm. "Let us proceed to are daily activities."

(10 minutes later...)

"Why were you awake so early?" Gwyndolin asked Rohrm as they walked side by side down the empty hallway. Rohrm turned his head to Gwyndolin and tilted his head in question. "My snakes could feel your tiredness from slithering on you from this morning." Ah yes, Gwyndolin shared a mental link with her snakes.

"Reading a story." Rohrm said, turning his head forward.

"I've never seen you read a book before." Gwyndolin said, pointing out the odd answer. Rohrm chuckled.

"It wasn't for me." Rohrm said, making Gwyndolin raise a brow underneath her headdress.

"Then for-!"