Ch 7

It's been about a year since Gwynevere was married and left Anor Londo.

Gwyndolin sighed as she leaned against the coffee table. She missed her dear sister. She was her only family member that cared for her, besides her older brother who fought in the dragon war. She has forgotten his name since she was little when he disappeared. Whenever she asked her sister about him, she would shake her head and tell her the same thing: 'father forbids his name from being spoken, due to his sin.'

"Mistress?" She snapped out of her thoughts and turned towards the voice.

"Oh, Rohrm. It's good to see you." She greeted before turning to look at the rose bushes. Rohrm did a small bow before sitting across from her.

"Sorry to intrude on your alone time mistress but-"

"YAYYY!" Priscilla yelled as she jumped over both of them and landed in a pile of leaves. She laughed with her doll in hand.

"-Priscilla wanted to play outside

"-Priscilla wanted to play outside." She chuckled hearing him groan. She wished to see the face he made behind the helmet.

"You gave in to a child's wish? How unlike you." She smirked. He was about to retaliate, but she could feel her snakes wrapping around his legs in a comforting way.

"HISS." Rohrm chuckled as he scratched their chins. He groaned once more as he leaned back, watching Priscilla play in the leaves with her doll. He also noticed ice going over the dead leaves she currently played in.

"I gave into your demands when you were a child to." He told her.

"Yes but you were stubborn the whole time." Gwyndolin pouted. "You didn't let me skip school work at all. I hope you didn't let Priscilla skip her's."

"Uhh, well..." Rohrm flinched as Gwyndolin frowned. Rohrm didn't need to see her eyes to know she was glaring daggers at him.

"Rohrm, you do know that the only people willing to teach her are us, yes?"

"Y-yes mistress." He gulped.

"Do you think we can teach her anything if you submit to her wishes?"

"N-no mistress." He lowered his head in defeat. There was truth in her words. No one would teach Priscilla. Gwyn outright refused to allow it. Seath was, well, Seath. The only other person he could think of was Cieran, but that was only if Artorias was doing it (She's a poor simp.) And Artorias has been missing for months.

The silver knights would love nothing more than to teach Priscilla! She made them cookies, and just adored the men in armor. But they couldn't really teach anything besides combat to her.

"We'll discuss your punishment later." Gwyndolin spoke, sending shivers down Rohrm's spine.

"Auntie!" Priscilla yelled as she skipped over to them. "Do you like my new dress? Rohrm made it for me!" She smiled and twirled in place.