The Journey

It wasn't long before you had arrived at the mansion. Something that you had noticed, throughout your adventure, was that Spamton was quite the chatterbox. Not that you minded, of course.

But arriving at the mansion, with their upgraded party of six, Spamton was uncharacteristically quiet.

"Hey dude. You alright?" You asked.

His grip was even tighter, almost shaking.

"....It's been a long time since I've been here." He finally said.

"Hey, it'll be okay." You said, with a soft smile.

"Y'know... I wonder if it'd be possible for you to come back to the Light World with us. If you want to, that is." You hummed.

"Oh, I could introduce you to my family! Azzie's coming home from college here soon too." You smiled.

"THAT'D BE WONDERFUL." He smiled brightly.

The group continued on, after an encounter with Queen. Spamton listened intently as you told stories of your current life. Stories of the Light World, with Asriel and Kris.

You vented about things too, like your parents' divorce, your depression, being worried about Kris whenever he rips his soul out.

He frowned a bit, being upset that he couldn't be there when those things were happening.

"Hey, it's alright, things are better now." You assured.

You were caught off guard when he hugged you tightly.

"MAYBE SO, BUT I'M SORRY I COULDN'T BE THERE." He said.

".."
You chuckled and hugged him back.

"It's alright, really." You said.

Before you knew it, you were facing Queen's giant robot. With everyone's abilities combined, you were able to take it down.

When it came time to seal the fountain, you turned to Spamton, who had followed you, Kris and Susie.

"So you're coming with, hm?" You smiled at him.

"I STILL HAVE TO UPHOLD MY END OF THE DEAL." He grinned.

"..Plus. I wouldn't have it any other way. As long as I'm with you, I don't care what happens, dear." He said, much quieter.

"..Me too, Spamton. I'm glad you feel that way." You took his hands in yours and smiled.

He returned your expression with love and admiration.

"OH BARF! LET'S GO ALREADY!" Kris called out.

"Okay! Chill out Krispy Sticks!" You laughed.

You gave Spamton a quick kiss on the cheek before taking his hand and entering the fountain, leaving a beet red puppet following after you.

And then.. You snapped awake, inside the computer lab.