Finale

You didn't know how react. Should you hang up?? The other caller hung up, so you didn't have to think too hard about it.

Strange. Should you talk to Sans?? Nah.. he's off work right now anyways. This wasn't a big deal. You needed a breather, however.

"I'm gonna go take a walk real quick." You told Spamton.

"Alright, just be safe!" He said.

You gave him a reassuring smile and nodded. You walked out of your apartment, taking a breath.

"You know, it's not very nice to ignore someone who gave you life."

You whipped your head around. Your face dropped in horror seeing who it was.

"Doctor Gaster." You gulped.

"That's right. And you're going to come with me." He gave you a twisted smile.

You tried to run, go find someone, go get help, anything! But nothing worked. All you could do was slip into sweet sweet unconsciousness as the doctor ranted about debts being paid.

..

It had been quite a while since you had left. Were you alright? He was probably overreacting, but Spamton couldn't help it.

Your phone rang.

That's strange.. why did you leave it on the counter?

He picked it up with shaky hands.

"..Hello?"

"Ah, Spamton. I do believe I have something of yours."

Spamton almost dropped the phone in shock. He knew that voice. The twisted man who broke his mind.

"Gaster. What the hell do you want?!" He gritted his teeth.

"Just to make a deal. Like I said, I have something you want."

"Spamton, don't listen to him!" You said from the other end.

"Oh, do you ever shut up?" He heard a kick from the other end and felt tears form in his eyes.

"DON'T HURT THEM!" He cried.

"I won't harm them.. if you follow my directions." He said.

Spamton gulped before hesitantly nodding. "Alright."

"Good boy. Now.. go to the bunker in the forest. Knock three times. I'll give you further instructions from there." Gaster then hung up the phone.

As the call cut off, Spamton could feel himself breaking down. This was his fault. You were hurt because of him, again.

Who could help.. who could help..

Sans! The gentleman that you were talking to at the shop! He seemed to know a fair amount about Gaster.

He sprinted out of the door, towards the shop. Sans jolted up, hearing the door being violently pushed open.

"Oh. It's you. Hey kid-" Sans started.

"SANS! I NEED YOUR [[ASSISTANCE]]! [NAME]- G-GASTER HAS THEM! PLEASE HELP ME!" He cried, sobbing.

"Woah kid- take a deep breath! We'll get him. C'mon!" Sans said, leading Spamton out of the shop.

His glitching had gotten more sporadic and all over the place. Sans figured that this happened whenever he was really upset.

The two of them rushed towards the bunker. Sans knocked on the door. Hard.

"GASTER YOU BETTER OPEN UP! HAND OVER MY KID!" Sans demanded.

The door creaked open, the sound of sick laughter echoing.

"He was smart enough to bring help, it seems."

"GAH! LET ME GO YOU GODDAMN PRICK!"

Spamton sprinted to follow your voice, Sans not too far behind.

You were tied up on an operating table of sorts.

"Spamton!! Sans!!" You gasped.

"GASTER, JUST WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sans demanded.

"Isn't it obvious? Experimenting with the power of souls and determination. The will to live." He explained.

"That'll kill them! Are you insane?!" Sans cried.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Their life never mattered anyways." Gaster said.

Spamton clenched his fists, getting angrier by the second.

"All they are is a useless component in the way of success." Gaster said.

Spamton was nearly steaming now.

"Who cares if someone who never mattered is gone? It's all for the science-" Gaster was interrupted by a mighty hook in the face.

He staggered back, caught off guard.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT [MY] [NAME]. THEY ARE WORTH MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL AND COULD BE." He growled, kicking Gaster to the ground.

"This was.. certainly unexpected." Gaster coughed up.

"OH [[HELL NO]], I'M NOT DONE! YOU ARE A NASTY [[LITTLE SLIME]] WHO TRICKED ME INTO THINKING I NEEDED YOU TO BE HAPPY." Spamton stomped on Gaster's face with a glare that could kill.

You just stared with your mouth agape as you watched your partner insult Gaster and bash his face in.

Damn.

"Sans." He finally said, after Gaster could barely move.

"Take care of him."

Sans nodded, summoning a Gaster Blaster.

Spamton sprinted over to you, untying you.

You let out a sigh of relief after you were unbinded. You were engulfed in a crushing hug with the sound of sobbing.

"I'M SO SORRY.. PLEASE BE OKAY!! [imsorryimsorryimsorryy]" He cried.

"[dontleavemedontleavemedontleaveme!!]"

You hugged him back tightly.
"Woah, woah, Spammy! It's okay! I'm alright! I'm here." You reassured him.

He sobbed into your shoulder as you rubbed his back. "Y'know, that was pretty badass." You grinned.

He lifted his head.
"H-huh..?"

"Beating the hell out of Gaster. I didn't know you could fight like that." You chuckled.

"..I guess it was, huh?" He smiled.

"C'mon big guy, let's go home." You smiled.

"Yeah, alright." He gave you a small smile in return.

...

You had arrived back in the apartment. You were utterly exhausted. You collapsed straight on the couch. You felt arms slink around you waist while your eyes were shut.

"Mm, I love you." Spamton said.

"I love you too, Spamton." You opened your eyes and gave him a kiss.

He would never get tired of it. It was so sweet, so fresh each time. It left him desperate for more.

It was just you and him..

two big shots who found and refound each other.

~END~