𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟵.

"Daddy you being overly dramatic now, I'm a grown woman" I told him with my hand on my hip as I looked at him walk up and down the living room

He stopped, "Shut yo parasite looking ass up, you gon call me up here to tell me you gotta nigga" He said clutching his chest making me roll my eyes.

This man need to sit down before he get a heart attack for real.

"First of all we not together and all I said was "Daddy this guy I've been friends with for five months asked me out on a date yesterday" and you acting like you dying" I rolled my eyes at him,

"BECAUSE I AM!!" He shouted as he threw a tantrum. The fuck wrong with this old ass man.

I walked over to where he was and looked at him, "Pops it's just a date plus he'll be here in about ten minutes so stop acting a fool" I sat on the couch and he got up off the floor.

He looked at me, "He coming for real or you tryna play with me?" I smacked my teeth,

"What Imma lie for, he coming dude now sit and be calm, out here acting a whole fool" I said whispering the last bit

We sat in silence waiting for Khalan's arrival, pops was practicing his tough act like he always do when I brought boys around which only happened two times before.

My door was knocked on which made our heads snap in that direction. We got up from the couch and I went to get the door.

I looked through the peephole just to be sure before opening the do to be met with this fine ass nigga.

"Hi" I said going in for a hug after letting him in the door.

He looked at me and smiled, "Hey," He looked up at my dad who stood there looking like the emoji with the raised eyebrow causing me to shake my head at his behavior.

Khalan walked up to my dad and stretched his hand out, "How you doing Mister Lewis?" They shook hands and my dad pulled Khalan into a bro hug, patting his back hard as fuck in the process making him cough.

Damn near slapped his lungs out.

My dad observed Khalan a bit before looking at me with an approving smile on his face, he likes him.

"So, Mister Khalan what is it that you do?" Pops asked as he walked over to the couch with Khalan following behind him.

"I own a barbershop called Boys 2 Men sir" He looked at him,

"Nigga I ain't even fifty yet don't call me sir, it make me feel old" He told Khalan and he nodded.

My dad paused and looked at him for a bit, "Why should I let you take my daughter out?" Justus looked at him,

He cleared his throat, "Your daughter is a very enthusiastic, independent, hard working woman and she deserves somebody who's gonna treat her and love her the right way, by telling her everyday that she's beautiful so she don't forget, take her on regular dates, push her to do more and pamper her with stuff she likes" His eyes met mine and I looked away blushing.

Imma definitely give him some coochie, not now tho....

My father started smiling widely before embracing Khalan in another hug and whispering something into his ear,

The fuck he tell him, whispering in my house and shit nigga this my house.

As they pulled away from the hug Khalan nodded and they both got up.

"Baby girl Imma go I got some hoes to scoop up in bingo" He smirked while rubbing his hands together like Bird Man.

"You too damn old for that you need to settle down with a woman or sum, you'll break a hip from jumping from granny to granny" I told him as I walked him to the door

He mugged me, "Girl leave me the fuck alone my hip is perfectly fine the hell wrong with you" He said now standing outside of my door.

I laughed and shook my head at him, "Bye old man" I said and he waved me off before walking away.

After closing the door I walked over to the bar stools where Khalan was and stood there to look at his fine self.

He looked up at me and smirked, "Why you eye fucking me lil girl" He tilted his head at me.

"You fine" I shrugged before going into the fridge for orange juice.

He laughed and started staring into my eyes making me look everywhere else but him,

He tryna get you pregnant Day don't fall for it.

"Stop looking at me like that" I turned away from him and I could hear him following behind me

He chuckled deeply, "How I'm looking at you?" I spun around to see that he was staring at my butt before his eyes met mine again,

"Like that" I pointed and plopped down onto the couch.

He shrugged, "you fine" He grinned and I shook my head at him. Pulling my phone out from under me I opened it and started scrolling through Instagram.

"What's yo dream date?" He asked randomly,

"It really doesn't matter to me to be honest, I'm a picky person but wherever we go won't be a problem for me" I said and he nodded, typing away on his phone

We sat and talked about random shit for a few before he said he had to go,

"Be ready by seven, where black or blue" He said grabbing his belongings to leave.

"Ok" I replied as I walked him out.

We said out see you laters and I closed and locked the door behind him before realizing something,

I got four hours to find something to wear and get read for this date.

I ran into my room and started looking through every last piece of clothing I had.

~ This was a fill in and I was kind of in a writing mood so y'all got three chapters in a day basically

~ Thoughts?

~ Vote⭐️