𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟯.

"Ion understand Day, I really don't know why I keep going back to this nigga when he do me wrong EVERY TIME, like make it make sense" Adah said, bawling her eyes out while I sat beside her with a box of tissues

I could've sworn I told her don't come crying to me when this shit happen again....Cuz I know damn well when I told her he was gonna do it again she got mad at me. Tuh.

I sighed, "I told you this was gonna happen, and what you do? You turn me away" I said to her as she sniffled.

She nodded, "I know Day and I'm sorry, I think this nigga has a spell on me, you know he from Louisiana right and them people be doing voodoo and shit what if he put it on me?" She asked with wide eyes, I stifled a laugh.

"I mean, I don't doubt it because that nigga crazy Adah, you been going back to him for years" I said before getting up, holding the box of tissues out to her.

"Hm, take time for yourself, I want you to sit here and think about how to get over this man and his bullshit." She nodded and took the box away from me,

I started walking to my room but turned around to tell her one last thing, "And Adah," She looked at me "This the last time I'm going through this with you, I been getting dragged into y'all shit for years and I'm not finna let it happen no more, when you done you can see yourself out." And with them I walked into my room and shut the door.

You really can't blame me for acting the way I did, they been like this since the beginning, it's tiring when a person constantly comes to you crying about the same thing you told them to stay away from. It's like he's heroin and she's an addict, she just keeps going back for me, and I'm tired of that being part of my life.

————————————————————————

"No nigga think about it fuh real, how did the nigga who made the clock know what time it was? And what about the dude who made maps, how did they know what day it was?" Khalan said, leaning back into the couch with low eyes and his mouth agape.

We were both seated in my living room high as hell, he been asking the most random questions there could be. Not to mention he be looking hella fucking good when he high.

I started laughing at the question, "I don't know bruh, google it or sum" He swiped his tongue across his lips and nodded, taking another pull from the blunt before handing it over to me.

We kept the rotation going until the brunch turned into a roach. Afterwards we just sat there on cloud nine, Khalan laid with one hand over his face and the other in his grey Nike sweatpants.

Came up in here dressed like a luh hoe

I sat there and looked at him with low eyes, my thoughts in places they shouldn't be. He took his hand off his face and turned toward me, mirroring my expression causing me to look away.