Lose her

"oh they're here!" Seungkwan exclaimed as everyone turned towards Woong and Wonwoo, "Order will be delivered in half an hour" Vernon announced keeping his phone in his pocket. "What about our orders??" Woong asked, "I ordered for you and Seungcheol ordered for Wonwoo" Jeonghan replied. "Alright, let me ask the staff to see if tables are ready upstairs" "Tables are ready so we can go upstairs whenever we want" Jeonghan replied.

"Can you work for me, Jeonghan? You're so perfect with your work" Seungcheol asked, "He's my subordinate, and my friend, I won't allow him to work for anyone else and what's up with you huh? Why are you stealing my gems?!!" Woong asked back. Seungcheol backed off "alright, alright, I won't steal them" he said making everyone laugh. "Now noona, shall we go upstairs first?" "Let's click some photos together, shall we?" "Let's go!!" Everyone moved upstairs for their lunch.

"Call the photographers, Seokmin!" Mingyu asked and Seokmin called the team of photographers right away. "I want a photo with Woo" "Me too!" "I want one with Jihoonie" "Can we get a photo please?" Dino and Hyemi were posing on one side while Soonyoung and Jihoon on another. Soonyoung was trying to get close to Jihoon but Jihoon playfully rejected him causing everyone to laugh. He then posed with Soonyoung and they got some nice photos. Dino and Hyemi did very cute poses and got very cute photos.

Woong and Minghao went next and they posed various poses. "Shall we join?" Areum asked and Mingyu and her joined them. "Roomies! You guys are looking so powerful oh god!!" Others were fanboying/ fangirling on them making them laugh. On the other side Seokmin and Vernon were taking photos. "Can we get one photo with you, hyung" Dino asked Vernon shyly and Vernon agreed. "I want one photo too!!" Woong exclaimed from behind. Dino and Hyemi went first and then Woong went up to Vernon and they posed.

"You guys are looking so great together!!" Mingyu teased making them laugh. They got some nice candid shots. "Han! Shua! I want photos with you too!" Woong went up to them and asked Seokmin to click their photos. They got simple cute photos. "Seok! Let's click some photos! Han, please can you?" Woong asked Jeonghan to click photos of Seokmin and her. Seokmin hugged Woong side ways for first pose.

 Seokmin hugged Woong side ways for first pose

(Their pose for reference)

"Just look at them, all flirting and blushing" Jihoon cooed while Seungcheol joined him. "You guys are still denying all the dating rumours?" Seungcheol asked while eyeing Wonwoo. "I'm going next with you!" Seungcheol added. "I want one photo with you too!" Wonwoo demanded Woong suddenly. "Alright sure, after Cheol" Woong replied calmly. "He's getting impatient, huh?" Seokmin whispered in Woong's ear getting more close to her. "Ayyyee, now you're doing on purpose!" Junhui exclaimed.

"Seok, stop, you're making me blush!" Woong whispered back. Seokmin just laughed and got away from her. "shall we try a charismatic pose??" he suggested and they posed charismatically. Seungcheol went up to her after their photos. "You're looking beautiful, you know that right?" Seungcheol whispered. "Of course I know! You've been telling me that since morning!" Woong smiled. "Wonwoo has been staring at you since morning" He whispered, "I know" Woong replied softly. "Should I get close too? To make him jealous?" Seungcheol teased her while she playfully pushed him away. They got some nice candid shots while laughing and smiling.