This precious lady here

At 12 am
Woong's POV
I washed myself and jumped on bed!

Ahh Bed is love!

I took my phone and started checking if there're any texts from anyone but there's none so I'm expecting they forgot my birthday.
But wait! Minghao knew it's my birthday today so could it be he's planning something..?

Let's do some adventures tomorrow!

I set my alarm for 5 am and slept....

At 5 am
I heard siren which is my alarm I guess, I got up and turned it off.
I got freshen up and changed into casual pair of clothes and after I got ready, I quickly tiptoed my way out of dorm as I didn't want to wake anyone up.

What do we do today? Let's first go and see sunrise at the beach!

I searched how far is beach from here and also the sunrise time.

Ok so it takes 15 mins from here if I get a cab and sunrise is at 6.45... and now it's 6.23 so I should get going!

I stopped one cab and got in,I instructed the driver and in no time we reached the beach.
I got down, payed him and started walking towards beach.
No one was there except some people who came for a morning workout.
I was about to sit until I saw sun rising. it was beautiful thing to see in my lifetime!
I bowed and join my hands together,

Thank you so much for bringing me in this world Mom and Dad! Thank you so much Oppa for taking care of me! Thank you so much Minghao for taking care of me and for being there for me when I needed someone to! I hope I'll be a good daughter, sister and friend! Happiest Birthday to me!!

I then sat there for another hour and without realizing I felt my stomach ache and then I realized I haven't had my breakfast yet, I got up and searched for the nearest cafe as I didn't want to go to my cafe.
I went to the nearest cafe. It was pretty crowded as most of the people were employees who took their breakfasts in a hurry. I ordered my breakfast, took a seat and sat pulling my mask up.

A guy came near my table,
"Can I? There's no place" he asked,
I look up to see Nian..
I nodded and he took seat in front of me,

I guess he didn't recognize me.. Good!

My order came and started eating as I pulled my mask down.

Nian's POV
The girl's order came and she started eating after pulling her mask down of course..

Isn't she Woong..? But doesn't she have one whole cafe under her? Why is she here? And isn't her birthday today? Should I wish her? What to do?

"I'm sorry to disturb you but aren't you Park Woong..?" I asked doubtful,
"Look Nian, Please don't tell anyone about this, please! No one knows about this except you now.." she requested,

"O-okay but don't you have your birthday today..?" I asked,
"Yes, that's why I wanted to hide somewhere but then I thought why don't I discover some places here in China" she explained,
"Alright, I won't tell anyone" I said as I stood up to get my parcel,
She nodded and I went to take my parcel..

Should I go back and wish her?

I went back and she looked up like puppy.
"Urm.. Happy Birthday.." I said plainly,
"Thank you so much!" She smiled and after nodding at her, I left the cafe to go to college.

She's cute..

I reached the college and I saw Minghao worried with his friends.
Mingyu looked at me and said something to Minghao, Minghao came to me, "By any chance, do you know where Woong is?" He asked, I could feel the concern in his tone.

"I.. don't know" I told them,
"Ok thank you and also if you see her please tell her to contact me" he said and I nodded before going into class.

Minghao's POV
Where did she go?!!!

I planned to take her out for some best friend time but she wasn't there in her room when I went there to wake her up. I searched for her everywhere in our dorm and I even went to Seungcheol hyung's but she wasn't there too.
I tried calling her but she isn't picking up! I decided to text her..

Me:
Woo!!!! Where the heck are you?!!!!! Come back here right now!!!

Woo:
Find me!

Me:
Woo, what type of foolish game is this??! Just come back here already!

Woo:
I won't! I don't want to! I wanna discover some places in China so I'm headed there!

Me:
Alright where are you? I'll accompany you and I'm not taking 'No' as your answer

Woo:
Fine but you'll come alone, I'm at xxxxx station

Me:
Wait there! I'll be there in 10!

I quickly shoved my phone in and told everyone what's going on and went to xxxxx station, I saw Woo sitting there quietly.
She saw me and pouted, I went to her.

"Stop pouting! You made me worried!! Stop doing these kind of pranks already!" I scolded as we hugged tightly.
She didn't say anything just pulled out of the hug and pouted.
"Happiest Birthday to the second most important lady in my life! Hope we stay together like we did 'till now! Love you!" I said as I pulled her into another hug,

Please god never separate me from this precious lady here..