𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘭

Adrenaline all over your body, running, without caution of who was in front of you. You probably bumped into two or three people in the way, whoops. In your defense, you're in a hurry, and cant afford to be late.

Actually, why are you doing this? You should be so peacefully sleeping in your bed, you though, but no, these friends of yours just HAD to nag you to come...to the subway station...AT 6 IN THE MORNING.!

"They are gonna be the end of me, I swear-"

You arrive, almost falling down the stairs, and there, you see the two idiots who woke you from your sweet slumber.

You kneel down and start panting. You rose your face watching how these two were just silently laughing at you. You glare at them, making sure they could notice the anger in your eyes, yet you knew for a fact they wouldn't care. Yeonjun lowers his view down to yours.

"You're late Y/N~" he says in a mocking tone.

You roll your eyes; "Shut up..no one told you to wake me up this early." You replied. He chuckled. Yeonjun has always gotten a way to get into your nerves, yet again your no different. Makes us even, I guess. Maybe that's why he is your best friend, we have known each other for 6 years now.

An out going, charismatic, extra drama queen, just a few words to describe your extroverted bestie.

"Ugh, why do you guys want me for anyways..?" You mumble in exhaustion.

Soobin, your random weird introverted friend, answers with a small smirk on his face: "It's a surprise."

You've got to be kidding me-

"YAH, I CAME ALL THE WAY OVER HERE FOR YOU TO TELL ME-" you get interrupted by the sudden touch of Yeonjun's finger on your mouth.

"Shh, no need to argue, the sewer rats are sleeping." he says.

Sewer rats!?!?

"I should be the one sleeping, damn it, I barely slept." You argue

"Well..not my problem" he said with a careless face, arms crossed.

"YOU LITTLE-" you raise your fist.

"Yahh, stop arguing, you airheads, the train is here." Soobin called, catching our attention and saving Yeonjun from a smack on his nose.

We get on the train, specifically on the last wagon, and sit down. Clueless of what was going on nor why you were here in the first place, you ask in a questioning tone: "..And why are we here?"

"What is this important surprise you have to show me?" Weirdly enough no one answered you. All you could hear was the train's noise and the voices of the few passengers in the train.

Although Yeonjun didn't realize I was talking, due to him closing his eyes, for some random reason, Soobin was looking at you, while slowly grabbing your hands. Then he says, in a soft, gentle tone: "Get ready, what you're about to see will change everything"

He directed, "Close your eyes, count with me, and hold on tight." You do so, confused yet you still trusted him..right?

1....2.....3...

Blurry lines, blurry lights, bringing a shivers down your spine, unknowingly reaching the hand of happiness, pressure gets heavier, all these feelings mixed together, while knowing the unknowing. You have now entered a present to which once chosen..there is no turning back, for now what waits for you is your fate, are you ready for it? Only you will know.

Suddenly, the train stopped moving, making all those feeling you felt before bunched up to one: curiosity.

Should I..? Where did we stop in..? What will be waiting for me here if I awaken my sight?

Many questions fill your head, making it even more tempting to take a peak. Then, slowly opening your eyes, you could see something through the window... "what on..?"

Confused, you hesitantly move towards the exit, only to place your sight on such breathtaking place. A paradise, like a wonderland from a fairy tale or a heaven-like land from your wildest dreams. Breath taking.

"Wha-what is this place" you say, short on breath, looking at your friend who, like you, were looking at the landscape.

"This..is our neverland, our get-away, our paradise, just ours..." Yeonjun says, smiling, admiring it.

You look at Soobin, who then looks at you with a humble smile.

"Surprise"