𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘭

Y/N's POV

Unfortunate events that replay in your head. Unfortunate happenings that you cannot bare to think of. Unfortunate present...without them, without you..Unfortunate things that make up this present. All that's left of you are memories and sorrow...and this.

You look at the card in front of you, a white card with a sticker for a seal, written behind it says:

From: U⃫Y⃫G⃫M⃫O⃫E⃫B⃫ I⃫O⃫H⃫C⃫
To: L/N Y/N

You never thought you would find this here nor that it would be directed to none other than yourself, you thought. You were no much of a writer so why would you do this.? This decision was never easy, that's why I've waited so long to reveal what's inside, until today. This unsure feeling fills your body, you know that once you open this card, there will be nothing left from you, no more pages to look up to for this book, this book I've kept open, hoping there is still something left see or know.

"I'm ready"

You gently take out the seal, revealing a white sheet of paper written in bold writting and adorned with colorful bright stickers and hearts. You would always tell me how much you didn't like writing nor reading, probably the reason you would always burn the books assigned for us to read, on purpose or on accident, yet this looked quite impressive to be written by you.

You hold the paper tightly, closing your eyes and breathing slowly. In and out. No more holding back.

You start reading:

𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄, 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉. 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆. 𝑴𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔.! 𝑴𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔... 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆. 𝑨n 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆d 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉..𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅, 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆, 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅...𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅. 𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆...𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆.

...

A cold feeling rolled rapidly down your face. Your tears, you try wiping them off but it's no use. Nothing can express the desolation and despair inside of you. Tears where falling onto the piece of paper in the floor as silent sobbing filled every corner of the empty room. This room, their room.

"Why...why did you have to be this way.." You think. The more you thought, the less answers you found. All you could think of was their words.

You calm down a bit, trying to control your breathing. You clenched your fist, while looking at the floor, not knowning who to blame, what to think nor what to say.

Then, you slowly let out some words.

"I-I..." you hesitate.

"I love you..."