𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘭𝘭

Life is not all colors, rainbows and happiness, it's dark, hollow and violent, although you can live with that thought, deep inside you know, the painful yet clear truth. Choices aren't always easy to choose, hard, tough, and very difficult, some might say. Emotions can't be controlled with ease, they can turn into actions, words, and gestures, that if not controlled can be harmful and damaging. Not everything looks like it seems. You, who is masked under a thick coat of lies, get yourself out of the stormy clouds, for when in a known future, you will be left naked with the truth, the guilt and regret.

??? POV

"I'm an idiot.." You mumble, walking down the forest, the forest of our magic island. Thoughts filled your head like a storm. Negative thoughts.

When did you become such mess? You were never like this, so why? Why were you feeling this way? You don't know, maybe it's because of them, they made you this way. Maybe people do change. Everybody has, even your closest friends. Did they change for the better? No. Are you the only one who thinks that? Yes. Are you being selfish? ...

Ugh. Great. Now your anxious, how great. Why. You lean onto a tree, slowly dragging yourself down. You bend your head back, looking up at the trees blocking the orange sun light. Dawn, almost nighttime. Hour of darkness. A dark place, you've never been here before, your probably lost. Alone, anxious, and hurt. Should I head back? Have the rest been found except for me? Do they even care..? No...don't think that, stop thinking that!

You curl up in a ball.

"They probably don't, maybe that's why you've been ignoring me..right?" you mumble

"I might as well disappear.."

"ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢.."

You flinch, immediately looking around. No one in sight.

"Who's there?!"

Silence. It was quiet, too quiet.

"Show yourself!"

You stood up, looking around. It didn't sound like anyone you knew, didn't even sound human at all! Who was there, and why were they listening to you!? No one else is supposed to be in this place, except you and your friends, if they even think of you as their friend.

"𝔚𝔥𝔬'𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢?" It chuckles as you anxiously look around.

"ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫, 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢" A black mist-like shadow rises from the ground infront of you. Astonished and alarmed, you stayed inert in your position, now feeling way more anxious than before, only this time, you were actually in a real, horrifying situation.

As it rose up to your level, you could see its blue- green eyes and its devilish smile. It looked at you, piercing into your soul. Paralyzed, unsure if you should make a move, unsure why you were placed in this situation, and why that..thing was here with you.

"𝔖𝔲𝔯𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥?" It teased

"𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔶, ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲.." You didn't feel so steady with that statement, although it released a bit weight from your chest.

"W-what are you.?" You shuttered, finally speaking back.

"ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔢𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤, ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔡" it paused, then says; "ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡" Its voice gave a cold, deep chill down your spine, this sinister creature, you didn't know what to think of it. You didn't even know why you were still standing there! Not that you could run, you were too frightened by it, leaving you static in your position.

You blurred out "why.." you hesitated "why are you here.." you asked. One thing was making you uneasy, since you were talking to this abnormal creature, but this feeling wasn't new. It reminded you of...  e⃦ r⃫ r⃥ o⃦ r⃫ ...But the fact that you were capable of even speaking was quite shocking. I mean if you were standing in a parallel world, why not place a strange monster in front of you? Yeah, great way to make you poop your pants.

It stays silent for a while

"ℑ'𝔪 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩. ℑ𝔣 𝔦'𝔪 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔱, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡." you look down.

"What are you trying to say with this..?"

"ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔞 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶 , 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔪𝔢 𝔟𝔢 𝔦𝔱." It then morphs into a human body, touching my face "..𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢." A choice..huh? You weren't so sure whether to make this type of deal with this entity, although most of what it said didn't make much sense, yet you were intrigued. A deal with the devil, how sinister.

"What type of choice, good? bad? and for what?"

"𝔅𝔞𝔡, 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔱𝔥, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢, 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫?"

"𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥..𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯, 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢, 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱?"

... "Will it have a price?"

"ℑ 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭"

...

"𝔖𝔬, 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔞𝔶?"

"𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔩?"