𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭

Hell in Heaven

Chapter 1: Runaway

"Wow Y/n, that was great!" Taehyun cheered "Best one yet!" You smiled, actually proud of yourself for once.

"Yea, I guess I'm just that extraordinary" You claimed, lifting up your skateboard with your foot and grabbing it on your side.

"Yah, don't get too cocky, it's just beginner's luck"

Skate park, you have just started learning, thanks to Tae, yet you feel like you've loved it since forever. Your a fast-learner, so it's quite easy for you to master a new trick or so, and as usual, you nail it.

"Ugh, where is this idiot, he should've been here by now!?" He grunted, leaning his head back. "He probably forgot, like he usually does." That statement made you chuckle

"Calm down you cranky baby, he's probably close, I'll text him."

"Ok then- YAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CRANKY!?"

Oops-

Beomgyu's POV

~

To actually know a person's pain and sorrow, you have to go deeper into their feelings. Put yourself in their shoes, and have some empathy. Though some might not care, all it takes is just a piece, a piece of their mind.

Go deeper...

Into

My

MIND

~

"CHOI BEOMGYU, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN STAIRS RIGHT NOW!" he shouted in a raspy voice.

"NO!" You know for a fact he only wants to speak trash at you and beat you up afterwards, like if you were nothing. Your dad, your alcoholic abusive dad. You don't expect anything different from him. He always come threw his way to ruin your whole day or mood.

You often wonder if things could have been..different, or if you'd chosen to go with her instead of him. You often regret your decision, going with him, living with him. Although you were young, foolish and clueless, for you to do a desision wasn't so relavent to your future as you thought. Him or her. Decide.

"C'mon honey, do you want to go with daddy or..her" You recall that moment, almost as if it was yesterday, so vividly; vividly. He wasn't like this before, he was goofy, cool, and would give you as much freedom as you desired. On the other hand, she was more serious, firm, and organized. She wasn't as outgoing as him, and of course, in your dawning eyes, it didn't seem so great to settle with her. Now that your older, you realize the grieve mistake you've made, and how much you regret it.

You miss her, and even if you'd just spent such few touching moment with her, you'd think to yourself that those where the few moments you were actually happy. Those few moment of your childhood, were the few valuable moments in your life, so far, you loved. You're grateful to have had her, yet disconsolated without her presence. Her memory lives, and will continue living inside your head and heart.

You could hear his footsteps, loudly stomping onto the floor. They got closer and closer, you knew he was close, up the stairs precisely. He smacked the door, trying to open it. You had locked it, which left you some time to mentally prepare yourself for what comes next.

"OPEN THE DOOR BEOMGYU!, IF YOU DON'T UNLOCK THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW-"

*TUND*

*TUND*