2.

Albus P.O.V

" 1. No leaving, 2. No arguing, 3. No Yelling, and 4. No hitting  if you do you'll get sent to the no-light room do you understand Al" he explained while I was just sitting there silently crying, I finally came to the reality of my situation " answer me" he said stroking my cheek, I just nodded " good now come on" he said grabbing my hand taking me to the basement dragging me into the basement and in the room at the bottom it was dark so I could barely see until he turned on the light it was chestnut brown with a bathroom in one corner and bed in the other then scorpius walk up and locked the door behind " get some sleep ok?". Then I came out of my trance and to the reality of my situation i was not going to be out this place anytime soon.

 i could overpower him but he had that stuff he stuck me with. Scorpius i think that was his name, i knew he would never kill me so i had a plan i was just going to be my normal overdramatic self and not be afraid of him of the attractive boy who kidnapped me.

wait was i having feelings for my kidnapper, no this can not happen, but yes ugh i haven't even come out to my parents as gay. huddled in the corner of the bed i must of fallen asleep at some point. i felt the blonde boy shake me awake when i was fully aware of that a was awake i jerk up startling scorpius. 

" woah there" he says patting my back ill admit i liked his touch luckily he didn't notice. "come on get up here is some clothes" he said throwing the clothes at me hitting me in the face "ow" i said in a whiny voice. scorpius just rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs but not before saying " the doors unlocked come up when your done" then walked out.

Scorpius P.O.V 

i was waiting for albus for to change i can't stop thinking about my touch calmed him down he though i didn't notice but it made happy that i made the right decision by taking him i saw him one day walking home and i wanted him for myself do i stalked him and hired a hacker to get his phone number and to unblock my number and so i hoped he would be comfortable with me luckily he was. just then Albus came up the stairs and i asked him " what took you so long" 

" what did you want me to be naked" he asked sarcastically  "yes" i said in a small voice luckily Albus didn't hear me.

Albus P.O.V 

"what honey i can't hear you you've got to speak up" i said in my best old lady voice trying to sound like my grandma. scorpius just starts laughing uncontrollably that is when i took the chance to look around i was in a very basic kitchen with a stainless steel fridge an oven, a microwave above the stove and a toaster in the corner. i was standing in front of a small island with a gery marbled countertop. and some windows but those were lanced and i saw an upstairs but i couldn't see up the stairs 

then i saw three doors one straight in front of me it was a chestnut door like the rest of the cabin but this door ahd like 12 locks on it including a keypad the other someone behind me next to the basement with only a keypad lock  the last door was in the room with the couch there was a TV in the room i hadn't noticed that yet. this door was glass and had the same locks like the front door. 

i must have zoned out because i didn't notice scorpius had stopped laughing and was talking to me. " hey no need to look at that your not leaving anytime soon" that brooke my trance "huh" i said in utter confusion. "dude are you going to eat your breakfast or not i did not make this for no reason" i chuckled "yeah sure " and with we were sitting down at the island eating green pancakes.

Scorpius P.O.V

Albus was so cute the way he eat his pancakes he just shoved them in not stopping for air until he had finished. i was just sitting there cutting mine up until he asked me something. "why were they green?" " umm because i made them green" he just rolled his eyes and zoned out again i don't what it is but he seems to do this alot. 

when i finished my pancakes i took both plates and put them in the sink and asked him to clean them he did it no problem strange after five minutes of him washing dishes i told him to come sit on the couch with me. 

"Albus i have someone coming over today so behave or il have to punish you don't worry were just going to play some games" i told him he just nodded and scooted over next to me. then i put on some TV and waited for teddy to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

um how was it 

any suggestions 

don't forget to love yourselves, eat and drink ❤❤🖤🖤

also if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes let me know i can not spell for the life of me😅