A student thinks something dirty is happening with Bloom and Palladium

*twenty-three years later (bloom is now 35 AKA 16 since she's an elf. The photo above is her base transformation outfit, the wings are the same)*

(NOTE: Elves in this book aren't considered adults until they're 80 AKA 30 because of the fact they live for so long and age slower as they get older) 

Bloom had just finished her final exam and sat down next to her dad before grinning and saying "Hey Dad, now we don't have to deal with the awkwardness of your daughter being your student" Palladium chuckles at this, his daughter had been the last one to do her exam and Palladium wasn't one of the judges for the exam, he just ran the machine for the illusion room. Bloom hadn't gone back to her normal form yet since her adrenaline was still so high finally she transforms back, wearing a simple elven blouse with a corset and brown pants as well as boots just like her fathers. Her hair is down and straight just like her fathers due to her elven genetics, while in her fairy form her hair curls a bit. 

She sits down on her dad and says "Goodnight, I'm a tired elf". Palladium chuckles as she falls asleep with her head on his shoulder. He simply picks her up, having shut down the simulator by now and stands up. They head out and Palladium brings Bloom to her room, setting her down, taking off her shoes and tucking her into bed after taking the corset off of her. He kissed her temple and says to her quietly "Goodnight my dearling, sleep well". He then hears footsteps and straightens up immediately, his head snapping to where he saw his daughter's roommate. His sudden need to protect diminishes as he realizes this, his daughter was fine, this was his daughter's roommate, nobody was going to hurt his dearling. The tenseness leaves his body and he relaxes before simply putting his daughter's corset in her corset drawer and her shoes where she always put them.

 Bloom's roommate looks surprised and a disgusted look is on her face, somehow it wasn't common knowledge that Palladium was Bloom's father, and nobody knew besides the staff. Palladium didn't know this and was confused when the girl looked angry and crossed her arms "Were you sleeping with a student!?" Palladium looks confused, then the words sink in and he gets mental pictures that make him gag. "euch, gross, can I go throw up real quick". The fairy girl is confused as the man rushes to the bathroom, the sound of throwing up is heard and the girl is even more confused, why the hell would their teacher know where exactly Bloom put her things if they weren't sleeping together!? Sure they were both elves but elves didn't just know that about people! 

Palladium comes back looking sick and the fairy girl asks "Well if you aren't sleeping with her why the hell do you know where she puts her stuff every time". Palladium blinks and says "You don't know do you....huh I thought you knew. Bloom's my dearling- sorry elf term, she's my daughter". The fairy blinks in surprise before looking between the two and asking herself "How did I not notice sooner!?" Palladium chuckles and says "most people don't notice, but yes, she's my daughter, she's 35 by physical terms she's 16 though, elves slow their aging every year, it starts off as aging one year every two, then it becomes slower and slower with age. Elves only reach adulthood at 80 years old because we live so long, she'll appear somewhere between 25 and thirty, most likely 25 if she takes after me, which she actually has her entire life, though that makes sense seeing as I'm her only biological parent". 

The fairy was extremely confused and Palladium says simply "Elves are capable of asexual reproduction no matter what sex they appear. We don't need partners to have children, and if you're confused about the red hair, my hair is only such a light orange because I dye it, naturally my hair is the same color as hers" The fairy asks with wonder "How did she end up looking female though? If she was created via asexual reproduction, that doesn't make sense". Palladium, says simply "I don't have a mate, therefore there's a section in her DNA that hasn't been accounted for, when I find my mate a few changes will happen to her, most likely just her eyes will change though, we checked, her eyes will change and if my mate is taller than me she might grow to my height, those are the only changes possible for her because my DNA took over so much". The fairy looks genuinely interested "That's cool" Palladium nods and says "She also won't age past 18 until I find my mate, just as I'm stuck at appearing this age until I find my mate". The fairy looks surprised and says "Elf biology is interestingly complex".