WTF Valtor, what are you doing, you're going to be killed by elf dad

Palladium wakes up next to Avalon and stretches before getting up and grabbing his clothes for the day. After changing into them he says "Avalon, love get up, come on". Avalon groans and says "It feels too early". Palladium chuckles and says "It's not, now get up, I'm going to go make sure Bloom is up, alright?" Avalon groans in agreement and Palladium heads to Bloom's door before knocking. He waits but doesn't get an answer and decides she must be asleep. So he opens the door and sees immediately that she isn't in bed. He looks around, up then knocks on the bathroom door. "Bloom, dearling are you in there?" He doesn't get a response and opens the bathroom door since he can hear the sink or shower. He sees that the bathroom is empty and panic begins to set in...maybe she was in the common room? Right? He bolts to the common room and sees all of the other professors besides Avalon "Have any of you seen Bloom, my dearling is missing, I can't find her!" Avalon comes out of the room and asks what's going on. Palladium was panicking and says "My dearling isn't here, I can't find her!" 

All of the professors look worried now, Faragonda searches for her with the mirror after summoning it to her. Her jaw drops as she whispers "Valtor....how did he?" Palladium sees Bloom, in her enchantix form, fast asleep with Valtor's jacket over her shoulders and her head in his lap as he smirks and combs his fingers through her hair happily, cheeks slightly pink.

Avalon growls at this and Palladium looks about ready to commit a murder. "That motherfucker is touching MY DEARLING! HOW DARE HE!" Avalon holds Palladium to his chest until the elf calms down enough to be trusted not to do something rash. They watch as bloom's eyes flutter and Valtor frowns before putting another sleeping spell on her, she immediately falls fast asleep and Valtor looks straight at the mirror before it goes black as he smirks even more. 

(With Valtor)

Valtor pulls a necklace (the choker above the chapter) he'd made specifically for this off the coffee table and happily puts the necklace on her, knowing only he will be able to take it off of her. He then carefully slides out from under her before picking her up bridal style and carrying her to his room. He sets her down on the bed and puts his jacket in the closet before laying her into the bed and kissing her forehead. He smiles and says to himself "I can wait until you're physically 31 to bond you to me, my fiery love". I can't wait to see your beautiful eyes then". 

Valtor walks around to the other side and gets in the bed as well, pulling bloom to his chest and spooning her to protect her. He soon falls asleep as well, allowing himself to go into a sleep that he will only wake from if someone enters the lair or Bloom becomes physically 31.  Whichever comes first. 

(With the others)

It had taken a week but they found out where Valtor's lair was and All of the professors as well as Griffin, the twins, Saladin, and Codatorta. Before they left Faragonda used the mirror once again and says "They're sleeping, just like they have been every time I've used the mirror since that first day". Palladium says while looking at the two, compartmentalizing his anger at the fact this man was SPOONING HIS CHILD, HIS THIRTY-SIX-YEAR-OLD CHILD "They're in a very deep sleep....oh my fucking god....this motherfucker". All of them look confused and Palladium says "He's put them both into a deep sleep, probably until she's 31 physically, so when she's about 84 years old, he wants to try to bond them and get her bridal barred as quickly as possible". Codatorta then asks isn't that how-" Avalon and Palladium both look at Codatorta and Palladium says "Yes, that's how elves get married,  we bond to our mate and our bridal bar appears on our piercings." 

Codatorta then asks "Well then what if they aren't mates?" Palladium says simply "He'll still force her to be his wife, no matter if she's a true aro/ace elf or not. Their dragons flame pulls them to each other far too much. I'm related to the direct line of the Dragon flame, I didn't inherit it, but Bloom did. If she really is a true aro/ace elf she won't realize it unless she has a chain bridal bar so she'll think the pull is Valtor being her soulmate when it's really just their powers wanting them to be with each other". 

They get set and leave, getting there within minutes. All of them are transformed if they can transform and they walk in, unaware that the second one of them took one step inside the door, Valtor woke up. Valtor looked over at Bloom and used the mirror to check his castle. He strengthens the protection spells on his room and teleports to the opposite side of the castle before walking down to them from that side to make them think the room would be on that side. 

He walks over and begins fighting, soon enough, seeing as he's weak currently he's overpowered even with the Elf missing, where was the elf!? Valtor coughs as he falls against the stairs, all of their weapons pointed at him. He then says smoothly "You won't be able to wake her without me". Palladium walks down the opposite staircase carrying her and Valtor sees her, immediately his cheeks are once again dusted with pink and he says "I'll wake her up, it's the necklace that's keeping her asleep, only I can do it, I made sure of that". 

Avalon and Palladium look to Faragonda and the others who all nod in agreement. Palladium brings Bloom to Valtor and Valtor says "I have to kiss her to take the necklace off, and she'll be asleep for another hour after it's off". Palladium growls and allows Valtor to kiss his daughter, the necklace immediately falls off and Palladium walks away from Valtor, who looked to be happily dazed. Faragonda puts him back in the dimension made to keep him in and they head back to Alfea.