She's all grown up

Palladium was staring at the ceiling in confusion with Faragonda, Griselda, and DuFour, WizGiz was laughing at the sight above them, both Avalon and Bloom had fallen asleep with their wings out after racing through the forest (Bloom had won due to her smaller size, more agile wings and practice flying through said forest). They were still asleep but Bloom was sleeping on Avalon's chest hugging him as he hugged her, both of their wings were flapping just enough to keep them up at the top of the ceiling. Griselda pulls a camera seemingly out of nowhere and grins before saying "More pictures for the album!" Faragonda mutters "Your Papa has corrupted you Griselda" Griselda grins Griffin's grin and says "I'm glad, otherwise we wouldn't have a photo album or recordings of certain things". 

Everyone looked at the head of punishment before all deciding that the two will be fine while they go through the photos and videos. They head over to the couches and Griselda shows them all the pictures. Griffin was here as well when Griselda plays the video of when Palladium and Avalon met. They all grin as Palladium blushes. Griffin coos at the innocence Bloom shows and asks "Speaking of which, where are Bloom and Avalon?" Palladium merely chuckles and points up. Griffin blinks in surprise and says "Oh, they're napping, in the air.....that's odd". They continue going through pictures including Bloom's baby pictures until They hear two yelps and watch as Avalon easily gets to the ground while bloom hovers up in the rafters for a minute before coming down and going back to her base form as Avalon allows his wings to tuck away.

* years later (Bloom is now 81 AKA 31) She's also managed to get up to Bloomix (outfit is blue and the scarf hood over the head isn't part of it, the wings are the same but red and orange are replaced with darker blue)*

Bloom had her piercings done a few months ago so they'd finished healing by now. Both her papa and her dad had sobbed the entire time. Apparently, Valtor had escaped once more so Bloom was on high alert every day. Bloom taught the obstacle course class for the fairies so she was almost constantly in her Bloomix form.  She demonstrates the newest obstacle course before having the girls go through it, she times them all, and soon enough class is over. She puts everyone's best time for the day down before beginning to head to the common room, still in her Bloomix form out of paranoia. She gets to the room and de-transforms only after sitting between Dad and Papa. "So how's it going, I got all my grading done". 

Avalon pats her head and says "I'm trying to understand teenagers, you're closer to their age than I am, maybe you can understand?" It was an English assignment since her papa taught English as well. Bloom reads it and says "Papa....this is just fanfiction, your student turned in fanfiction as their assignment which wasn't bad actually". Her parents just look at her weirdly and she shrugs "A student exposed me to it".  

Bloom is completely surprised when a rose appears in her lap with a letter. Bloom smells the rose before opening the letter with a sigh. She reads the poem, her cheeks turning redder with each line. She sees that it's from Valtor and summons a vase for the rose before putting it inside after making it so it wouldn't die. She stands up and heads to her room, setting the vase on her bedside table closest to the window. She puts the letter in the drawer, deciding that she'll keep this one and any more should any come. She goes back to the common room and her papa asks "Who was it?" Bloom says simply "Valtor".  Valtor had escaped and they knew that now Bloom was old enough Valtor would be trying to seduce her in any way possible. 

Over the next twelve days, she gets twelve more roses and twelve more notes, whether they be letters or poems or even a Haiku. It was the thirteenth day of this and Bloom put her thirteenth rose in the vase before opening the letter, written in dragons flame ink, making it so only anyone with the dragon's flame could read it, and it just happened that she and the person who'd written it were the last of those. It was the day before spring break, the letter had a simple note on it "Meet me where I kissed you last at 9 PM". Bloom knew exactly where that was and says "I'm meeting him at nine tonight". Both her parents, still overprotective sputter and ask "What?" 

Bloom says simply "I'm meeting him at nine tonight, I have to see if the theory about us being mates is true. You know the only way to confirm it is to be in close contact with him." Palladium sighs and says "Fine, but take your phone, and if you are mates due to the bond cementing you can't be over 31 feet away from him for three days. Bloom smiles and says "I know, and I'll bring my phone". Avalon says "If Palla says it's alright then I guess it's fine." Bloom smiles and says "I'll be careful, plus it's after dinner so it'll all be good". 

at 8 Bloom transformed and began to fly there,  knocking on the door at 8:59. It's opened for her at 9 and Bloom feels the pull. They walk inside and Valtor closes the door with a spell.