Soul Archer and Wrayth babysit Morro

(*Trigger warning: mention of suicide* This is a role play I did with KeityDevil ! I hope you enjoy this! Please excuse any spelling and or grammar mistakes I don't have a beta reader. P.S a '-' means  KeityDevil wrote it and a '•' means I wrote it)

- Soul Archer and Wrayth were going to the city, with Morro. An emo teen they had to babysit. For Soul Archer was calm and serious, but Wrayth was usually the crazy one.

• Wrayth hadn't ever been to the city and if he had he was to young to remember. It was new to him, the ghost human didn't quite know if he liked it.

- Morro was getting board. So, he thought something; to run back home in silence. Like a miracle he some who managed to slip away without being noticed, and when Wrayth realized it the teen was long g o n e.

• Soul Archer still didn't notice and kept walking leaving Wrayth a bit behind frantically looking around for the missing boy.

- Soul Archer felt after a short time that he was alone. "Wrayth, what are you doing back there?", he asked in a calm voice.

• "I- umm . . . I think we lost him", the other ghost human said trying to match his friend's calm voice but failing a bit.

- "Lost 'him'? What do you mean WE LOST HIM?!"

• "He's gone! What else would I mean?!", Wrayth looked around again trying to keep calm, he wasn't prepared for these things. People were looking the the two ghost humans as if they were crazy as they started looking.

- Soul walks to Wrayth, "okay, okay, h- he had to be here somewhere! How far could he be, right?". He tried to be calm, he didn't think Morro would be . . . Gone.

• "I- I guess. B- but what i-if", he took a calming breath trying to keep himself up.

- "If what?".

• "What if we don't find him?", he talked quietly not looking the other in the eyes, fidgeting a bit with the strings on his hoodie.

- Soul looked at the sky taking a deep breath. "We are going to find him". 'If we don't . . . His cousin (Lloyd) is gonna KILL us!'.

'Breath Wray breath', taking a couple of short breaths he looked up at Soul Archer. (Heh short) "So what are we waiting for? We need to find him".

- "Maybe . . . Where do you think he will go?".

• "Uh, maybe back home? Or to Lloyd's?", he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Or maybe the flower park I think?", Morro had explained to them about the flower park and Wrayth had to admit that he did want to see it but not now.

- "Maybe, let's check home. If we go to Lloyd's and he's not there we are dead", Soul Archer said in a serious tone.

• Wrayth chuckled nervously, "yeah, I'd prefer not to die again, thank you".

- "Yeah, let's go home", he started to walk slowly, but Wrayth was still behind him in silence.

• "You coming?", the older asked Turing his head to face Wrayth.
"Y- yeah", he walked back over to Soul Archer but still was a bit ways behind him.
"Are you okay?", Wrayth looked up at the serious ghost human.
"Just . . . New".

- "Don't tell me your past is coming back to you! That 'accident' wasn't your fault", Soul Archer said. "Yes, it is similar to Morro disappearing, but really Wrayth. Calm down . . .", he said the last part in a soft voice.

'I don't want to remember! I don't want to forget either! What I did was my fault, how- how could I believe I could be trusted with something like this again!', his head was spiraling. He couldn't straight nor could he really walk, everything seems to much for him.