Wrayth's truth tea revange

(Hello fans I think . . . This is again another role play with my good friend KeityDevil! I hope you enjoy this story that randomly pop into my head for our role play! If the paragraph starts with a '•' that means I wrote it and a '-' means KeityDevil wrote it! Again please excuse and spelling and or grammar mistakes I don't have a beta reader. Enjoy!)

- Soul was looking hecken board at the little magazines, but seeing Wrayth happy, he didn't say anything.

• The younger was in perfect paradise! It was his first time at the Ninjago City mall and he wasn't gonna waist a single second of it! He looked over at Soul Archer grabbing his wrist. "Come on, come on! There's so many options and I want to try them all!".

- Soul was silent, just listening to Wrayth's joyful words.

• He dragged Soul Archer up and started towards a restaurant in the mall, "food first then shopping".

- Soul just fallowed him.

• After they got food and ate Wrayth dragged Soul Archer to a lot of stores. Though he barley bought anything, only something for Morro, Lloyd, Bansha and Soul Archer himself. A bit later the younger noticed that his friend was being very quiet which seemed odd. "Do you not like here?", the chain master asked his friend.

- "Hm? Oh, no. It's fine. It's . . . 'New'", he says not meeting his friends eyes.

• "Yeah, it's new to me too. But- oh my gosh look it's a book store! Didn't Morro need some more books or something", Wrayth asked completely forgetting about what he was gonna say before.

- "Uh . . . I think?"

• Wrayth smiled grabbing his friend again and walked toward the book store. Soul Archer sighed though very quietly so not to break his friend's mood and thought, 'this is gonna be a long day'. Wrayth looked through the books picking a couple of options for Morro to choose from to read. He put them in the basket then went to check out. He was definitely happy, instead of his usual slight frown, he was always smiling instead. This was so new to him and he loved it!

- Soul was opposite.

• Wrayth turned around to face his friend noticing again how unhappy he was, "if you want to go back home we can". He offered his hunting a bit of sadness.

- "No, no! It's fine, really", he smiled a little. The Archer really didn't want to destroy his friend's day.

• "I'm serious. If you aren't happy then we can go I'm pretty sure I bought everything we needed anyway thanks to Wu giving me a list", the younger said looking up at Soul Archer.

- "No, it's fine".

• "I- if you say so", he went back to looking around though he was more focused on his friend's behavior now.

- Soul started to feel bad because he can't act like it's nothing.

• Soon enough they were done and left. The drive home was very silent Wrayth wanted to talk but instead he just stared through the passenger seat window.

- Silent. That was all. Pure silent.

• When they got back home Soul Archer retreated to room probably gonna train by himself since Morro was with his friends. Wrayth put the stuff away and wanted to go to his room as well.

- Wrayth felt something was off with the Archer. He found by accident the truth tea and decided to use it.

• He wasn't one to normally do this to one of his friends especially not his close close friends like Soul Archer, but he felt like he had no choice.