Morro's Gotcha Day

(This again was a role play I did with KeityDevil! Please check them out! '•' means I wrote it and a '-' means KeityDevil wrote it! Please excuse any grammar and or spelling mistakes).

- Lloyd and the rest of the ninja were getting back from a mission. A simple one. When they arrived inside, the blond could see his cousin, Morro, on the couch, not that . . . Happy. And Lloyd knew why.

• "So, how was it", the asked pretending to be happy, but still glaring at the Green Ninja.

- "It was good. A simple mission. You? You have fun time at Monastery?", he asked, suspicious why he was 'happy'.

• "It was great!", he was being sarcastic using a upbeat tone. "You didn't answer any of my texts though, so yeah, having my cousin, the most want for villains going out on a mission while I was asleep and not even texting me about it is just wonderful!", Morro glared at Lloyd.

- Lloyd stayed quiet for a bit, "I am sorry, but I . . . Didn't hear my phone", it was a half lie. He did hear his phone but he didn't respond. "You got some sleep at least", he smiled anxiously.

• Morro turned the other way making a 'growl' like noise. (He's now a dog U-U/joke)

- Lloyd stared at him not knowing what to do now.

• "Do you know what day it is tomorrow?", Morro asked trying to change the subject but still a bit mad.

- "uh . . . Monday?"

• ". . . Yeah but what else".

- "Uh, just Monday. I don't think there is something else on that day, Morro", he really didn't know or remember.

• Morro took a deep breath, 'he's probably just playing dumb because he had something planned for tomorrow'. "Yeah, right sorry for the guessing game".

- "Is fine", Lloyd smiled.

• The former ghost got up walking over to Lloyd then hugged him after a bit let go keeping his hands on Lloyd's shoulders. "But next time please don't have your phone on silent missions or at all!".

- "Yep, I will do that. But if it's a sleazy mission I will have it on silent".

• "Fine", he then left the room walking to his own.

- (Next day)
Morro was so happy for this day, but not ready for it. He was not ready for what was going to happen.

• He walked to the kitchen hoping to at least see Lloyd there but all he saw was a note on the fridge.

- 'Sorry Morro, we got a mission last minute and I don't know when we'll be back home. Hope you have fun at the monastery alone!
                                -Lloyd

• Morro stared at the note for a long while clinching his fist and started to feel something wet slide down his face but he immediately wiped it off.

- Sadness, rage, sadness. Life wasn't fair, destiny was not fair.

• Sadness, rage, sadness won. He could feel tears falling down his face and he could faintly hear them fall hitting the tile floor. Of course they had a mission on his day! Destiny was not fair nor was his second life!

- He fell on his knees crying on the floor, he didn't know when he stopped. With tired eyes, tears falling down, his body trembling, thinking life was not fair. They all forgot! Even . . . Lloyd.

• His own cousin, the person who gave him another chance at life. He got up and gave a small chuckle, "Of course he forgot! Of course they forgot! Why would they remember something like this about ME! I'm a worthless nobody!".