The Night where everything went wrong

"Lily take Harry and Lillian away from here I will hold him off as much as I can!" James exclaimed before running off while Lily took both his sons to the nursery.

Lily placed different furniture's on the door to keep someone off but unfortunately didn't work as a high pitched laugh resounded and blasted the door open.
"Don't kill them!" Lily screamed "Out of my way woman" the man known as Voldemort said "Don't, just kill me"The red hair begged but Voldemort didn't listen instead casting a stunning spell on her which she dropped on the floor.

But to Voldemorts utmost surprise there were two boys on the crib one had messy red hair and hazel eyes and the other also had messy black hair and green eyes. Voldemort knew that one of them was the prophesied child but which one? He chose the child with black hair who was staring intently at him. "I'm sorry dear boy but this is war I must kill you" the cloak man said before saying "Avada Kedavra". The unexpected happen the curse hit the child but rebounded causing the wood from the crib to carve a slash on the red haired child's nose while the other had the lightning scar hidden under his hair.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Ennervate" Dumbledore said reviving James "James thank Merlin you're OK!" Sirius said from beside Dumbledore. "James what happen?" Dumbledore asked calmly "He was here! The dark Lord was here- Wait! Lily and the twins!" James said before running of to where his wife and children were followed by Dumbledore and Sirius. They entered the nursery where Lily was laying on the floor. "Ennervate" Lily shot up from the ground and said "James!" "Lily flower your okay" Lily gasped and frantically said "The twins!"

Dumbledore looked to the crib and back at Lily and said "Fine. They are fine" All adults looked at the crib to see the two boys looking at them. "C-could it be that" Lily started and James continued her sentence "Lillian was the prophesied child?" Dumbledore replied "It is possible but what about little Harry?" "He seems fine to me." James said and Lily agreed "But-" "Dumbledore Lillian is the only one with a scar Harry doesn't so he is the prophesied child" Sirius cut him off as he scoop Lillian from the crib.

Dumbledore sighed he knew it was Harry but Sirius,James and Lily wouldn't believe him since he didn't have a scar or so he thought "Lillian Sirius Fleamont Potter is the boy who lived" Dumbledore said not looking at the said child but instead at the other Hadrian James Lucas Potter the younger twin.

He knew the child would do so much but who would he send to so he will be trained? Towards this boy's godmother Minerva McGonaggal.