Diagon Alley

Hadrian Pov
It was finally the day I'll get my Hogwart's letter from mom!! Mom left the manor a month ago and had been letting Aunt Rolanda look after me since she retired and there was a new teacher taking her place.

"Hadrian your letter is here" I heard Aunt Rolanda yell from the dining room and I went down after getting woken up by a house elf.

^that's Harry

I went down and found the letter and opened it.

Dear Mr. McGonagall,
We are please to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts  School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1st September. We await your owl by no later than 31st July.

Yours Sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

(A/N: I decided to use a photo for the books and equipment since I want to proceed on the Diagon Alley crap)

"That's a lot of Equipment" I said while eating breakfast that was prepared by the house elves. "Well you can't expect that you have those muggle stuff now can you?" Aunt Rolanda said while looking at me as if I wasn't raised by Hogwarts teachers.

I looked back at the note "So we're going to Diagom Alley right?" "That's correct! You've grown quite smart now Hadrian" I simply hummed in response.

<><><><><><><><><>Timeskip<><><><><><><><><><>

Lillian Pov

It's been 4 years since I figured out that my twin died because of being driven mad. I DID like the attention I got. I DID know I was spoiled. I DID know that I had twin BUT I figured out back when I was seven. Having to live without getting to know my twin was..well sad.

I threw a tantrum at my parents for letting Dumbledore take him away but they just replied with a "We can't have him get jealous of your fame dear" and "We have to focus our attention on you" it was annoying.

Right now we are at Gringotts with the Weasley's going to get some money to buy my stuff when I saw a boy with Jet black hair talking to a Goblin before leaving the place.

*another timeskip*

No ones pov

The Weasley and Potter Family arrived at Madam Malkins as they enter they saw a boy with jet black hair and emerald green eyes standing while being measured by Madam Malkins.

Lily gasped and put a hand on her mouth as she recognize the male she thought was dead 4 years ago as for James he tried not to walk towards the boy and hug him. When Madam Malkins left James said soflty "Hadrian?" The boy looked at the male "Ummm..Yes?"

Hadrian Pov

The tall male with messy black hair and glasses infront of me suddenly said my name and the red haired family even tried not to hug me. Why though?

"I...Thought you died" the red haired tall woman said trying not to cry "Do know its quite rude to say that. I was always alive" I said slightly offended. Madam Malkins came back with my robes and I payed so I could leave.

As I was about to exit someone grabbed by the arm. I looked back and saw a boy with red hair and hazel eyes with a scar on his nose holding my hand. "May I help you?" "Just wanted to know you name that's all" he said cheerfully.odd. "Well my name is Lucas. Lucas Hadrian McGonagall but just call me Hadrian since no one really called me by my first name nice to meet you" the group went wide eyes just by my name weird really.

"Well I'm Lillian,Lillian Sirius Fleamont Potter" the boy-no Lillian said before continuing "I know my name is for a girl but just call me Lian" I smiled before my hair turned yellow which shocked him "Your hair turned yellow!" Lian exclaimed in awe.

"Oh I'm a metamorphmagus I can change my appearance."

"That's so cool!"

"I gue-"

"Hadrian! Let's go!"

I heard Aunt Rolanda yellow from the crowd so we can go back to my ancestor manor The Peverell Manor.

"Well I got to go see you at Hogwarts" and I left.