Dumbledore's visit

No one's Pov

Dumbledore had arrived at Peverell Manor to see three kids who had their bodies tangled together.

"Good Day Uncle Albus!" Hadrian greeted the old wizard.

"Good Day to you aswell Hadrian"

"Dumbledore what brings you here" James asked it was very rare to see Dumbledore at the manor.

"I came here to train dear Hadrian over here"

"Eh? You never mentioned it yesterday though"

It was an absolute shock to the Potter and Weasley parents. Why? Because Dumbledore didnt agree to train Lillian who needs to defeat the dark lord but agreed to train Hadrian who was a metamorphmagus.

James was about to open his mouth when you can hear people crashing together, a series of groans and two people laughing.

Once the three had gotten up from the floor they dusted themselves and Hadrian ran to Dumbledore and hugged him and the old man patted his head.

Lian witnessed it and felt a bit jealous towards the metamorphmagus. Was there a reason why Dumbledore chose to train Hadrian rather than him? Was Hadrian much more important than him? Sure he was a metamorphmagus but what else was so special about him that Dumbledore chose Hadrian over him?

Ron, on the other hand, was in awe. To be trained by the leader of light, a chief warlock, the headmaster of hogwarts was almost like everyone's dream.

James was a bit mad. Why wouldnt Dumbledore train his son. Was there a valid reason to it?

Arthur and Molly were stunned. They heard that Dumbles wouldn't train Lian because he was to 'busy' with other things. Guess the other things was Harry's training

Fred and George just sat there looking at everyone and whispering to each other.

And finally the only normal one, Lily, smiled warmly at the duo. I mean if one were to look closely it wasnt Hadrian trying to make them feel jealous it was a hug between father and son or Godfather and godson.

Hadrian who was oblivious to the situation chuckled and beamed at the headpats he received.

The reason Dumbledore came was to make the Potters jealous. Why is that? So that they will learn their mistake 7 or 8 or 9 (sorry i forgot the age of Lian) years ago. Might aswell make it a living hell where he would pay more attention on which house Harry got sorted and Harry's studies and achievements rather than Lian's

*Say Uncle Albus what would our lesson be today?* Harry asked and most people specifically the visitors were shocked.

Albus chuckled and replied *I believe its about time you should learn how to make your appearance different my boy*

"..."

"Hold up what language are you guys speaking?"

"Its Japanese! Uncle Albus' brother Uncle Aberforth taught me it!"

Lian grew more jealous. Dumbledore and his brother were teaching Harry cool stuff while he has to wait until he starts Hogwarts.

"Shall we head to the study Hadrian?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

"Ofcourse we shall" Harry said before running off to the study.

"This should make you realise your mistake years ago Potters"

"What do you mean Albus?"

"Hadrian is actually....Your son"