Part.27 :(

Maritza's Pov

After i said bye to everyone, i just walked past my mom and walked into the car while slamming the car door. My siblings just stared at me while i was looking at the window. My mom got in the car and started driving, as we drove farther from them, the more i felt like my life was falling apart.

*Hours Later*

We were now on the plane, i was crying my eyes out, my sister hugged me...

Liv-hey, its okay you'll see them again soon

I didn't say anything and just keep staring out the window and completely ignored her. We finally arrived, i got off the plane and looked for our car. i found it and got inside, my mom finnaly got in and started driving. I connected my airpods and played my favorite song.

*Muinetes later*

Finally i got home and ran up to my room and locked the door, i slid down the wall crying, My mom knocked.

Mom-Maritza, please!!

Me-GO AWAY, I DON"T WANNA TALK OR SEE YOU!!

She left, i cried even more of how mad at my mom i was. i got up and jumped out of my window and crossed my fence and started walking while i was still crying. I walked until i reached the cemetery and stopped at my dad's grave. I sat infront of his grave and cried alot more.

Me-I wish you we're still here dad

I burst out in tears, it started raining really hard, i didn't really feel good, the next thing i knew i was passed out on the ground.

Tyler's Pov

I was walking through the cemetery when i saw a girl around my age passed out on the ground, i ran to her and picked her up and i walked really fast to my house. I opened the door and my boyfriend who was visiting me ran up to me.

Zach-What happend to her?!

Me-I don't know, i was walking through the cemetery and i saw her passed out!!

Zach-Oh?

Me-Can you please bring me a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt from my bedroom please, she's soaking wet!!

He noded and went to get me some clothes, he came back and gave me the clothes and left, i changed her really quick. i sat next to her

Me-Zach you can come in now!!\

He walked in and sat down next to me, he just stared at the girl...

Me-Babe, everything okay?

Zach-Yeah, its just this girl looks familiar to me....

I looked at him and cuddled up with him, we both fell asleep next to the mystery girl.

*The Next Day*

Maritza's Pov

I woke up in a house, i looked around until i heard a voice in front of me, i looked at her.

???-Hello!!

Me-What happend? Where am i?

???-I found you passed out at the cemetery last night so i brought you toi my house.

Me-Oh, thanks

???-No problem, I'm Tyler by the way

Me-I'm Maritza!

Tyler-Nice name!!

I was about to reply to her but someone walked in, i looked at the person and it was Zach Herron from my favorite band Why Don't We, he looked at me shocked.

Zach-No way,your Maritza Richards!!

Me-And your Zach Herron

We looked at eachother and smiled in a friendly way

Tyler-Wait, you two know eachother?

Zach-Maritza is a famous tiktoker who lives in LA, her brother is also very famous Josh Richards

Me-and Zach is a famous musician and artist who is in a band called Why Don't We and he also lives in LA

Zach laughed....

Zach-I see your a fan of me

Me- Please i've been a fan of you all since i was 15

Me and Zach continued to laugh and talk until, Tyler said something.

Tyler-HE'S MINE!!

I laughed and calmly smiled and so did Zach....

Zach-Babe, Chill Maritza's Bisexual

Tyler-Omg, i'm so sorry!!

Me-Its Okay

Tyler looked at me in curiosity...

Tyler-If you live in LA what are you doing here in Canada?

My facial expression automatically changed....

Me-I didn't want to come here, but my mom forced me to live here with her and my siblings...

Tyler-So she just made you give up your life in LA to make you live with her?

I nodded my head and sighed...

Zach-How did nessa react to this?

Tyler-Who's Nessa?

Me-My girlfriend back in LA, and she was devestated....