Part. 34

(3 weeks later)
Maritza's pov:

It took months to plan our wedding but the day finally came.

Ness and I both got up and she left to Josh's to get ready there.

It was about 10am when the hair and makeup stylist arrived and they started working on me. After hours they finally finished. I checked the clock and noticed it was 4pm the wedding starts at 5.

I quickly put on my dress and heels.

Josh was going to play my father's part in walking me down the aisle so he arrived and helped me get in the car

(At the church)
Ness's pov:

Bryce and I were already at the church and people were already arriving, I was getting more nervous as time went by.

Finally I saw her car pull up and I smiled to myself as Bryce and I walked into the church to our positions.

Maritza's pov:

I was standing at the doorway of the church with Josh nervously waiting.

The music started playing and we walked down together while everyone watched. I looked at ness and she looked gorgeous.

We made it to the end and Josh handed me over to Nessa

Josh- take care of her Ness
She smiled.
Ness- I'll do that if it's the last thing I do.

We turned to face the priest as he started talking.

Priest- Maritza, do you take Nessa as your lawfuly wedded wife?

Me- I do

Then he turned to Nessa.

Priest- Nessa do you take Maritza as your lawfully wedded wife?

Ness- I do

Priest- Then I pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss

We kissed for a while, while everyone cheered and clapped.

(At the reception)

We got to the reception hall and it was decorated so beautifully.

We sat down and watched everyone sit aswell

We sat down and watched everyone sit aswell. We ate chicken Alfredo and the why don't we boys were playing. It was finally time for the dance.

We made our way to the stage and the song "A thousand years" played, we danced as a married couple for the first time.

We all had fun and we were laughing and smiling going over all the memories me had together. I was happy that I finally found the one.

I was sitting alone while Ness was talking to her parents, when Josh walked up to me.

Josh- What's wrong? Your supposed to be happy today

Me- I am but I just wish dad could've been here

Josh- yeah I know but hey I bet he's looking down on us at this moment and I know that he's very proud of you.

Me- Thanks Josh

We were laughing and talking, having fun till the end of the night.

After the reception, Ness and I changed into something comfy and we boarded the plane to our honeymoon destination.

Ness- Where did Josh say we were going?

Me- He booked us a honeymoon in Hawaii for a week

Ness- wow that's amazing.

I looked out the window as we took off and watched the clouds while Ness was peacefully sleeping on my shoulder.

A/n: I really enjoyed writing this story but i think this is the end of the story. Thanks to everyone who read this!😊💕