Part. 32

Maritza's Pov

I woke up and checked the time, it was 6:30 pm i quickly got in the shower and came out 10 minuetes later. I did my makeup first cause it was easier and faster to finish. it looked like this:

 it looked like this:

T

hen i quickly slipped on my dress and shoes:

I grabbed my purse and keys and walked to my car, 30 minutes later i finally arrived to the party place i texted ness that i was outside and she told me it was okay to come in so i walked in and everyone i knew and loved started chhering and screa...

I grabbed my purse and keys and walked to my car, 30 minutes later i finally arrived to the party place i texted ness that i was outside and she told me it was okay to come in so i walked in and everyone i knew and loved started chhering and screaming.

Everyone-Happy Birthday Maritza!!

I smiled and waited for everyone tol calm down, i thanked everyone and greeted them with hugs, i walked over to get a drink when payton came up to me.

Payton-Hi birthday girl

I turned around and saw him and smiled really big.

Me-Oh my god payton its so good to see you,  i missed you after the whole situation we never really talked after that.

Payton smiled.

Payton- Uh yeah, i was sorta embarressed to text you after that anyway im here now thats all that matters right?

I smiled big.

Me- Yeah your right

We talked for a while until the dj asked me to come to thee middle of the dance floor, while i walked to the dance floor i was looking for Ness at the same time. By the time i made to the middle i couldn't find her, i faced the dj while everyone was behind me except Ness or so i thought.....

Dj-Happy birthday maritza but will you turn around and face your guests.

I nodded and turned around to see Ness down on one knee with a engagment ring, my eyes started tearing up while looking at her.

Ness-Maritza Richard we have been dating for awhile now and we've had our ups and downs but we've gone through them together, all i know is that i wanna be together forever, your the one i truly want, there's not possible way to explain my love towards you, so will you do me the honor and Will You Marry Me?

My eyes were so watery that i couldn't even see anymore.

Me-YES!!

She got up and put the ring on my finger and then we kissed while everyone cheered and clapped, we both pulled away and i wiped my tears while everyone came and congatulated us. The why don't we boys came up to me and hugged.

Zach-We're definetly playing at your wedding

I laughed at zach's comment.

Me-You can count on it

Corbyn-Wait really?! your gonna let us play at your wedding?

Me-Of course i am!

They smiled and we talked for a while, i left them and we to josh and his friends, they were laughing and smiling.

Josh-congratulations baby sis! to be honest i didn't expect you to get married before i did.

He put his arm around me and we all laughed.

Me-Thats because you don't even have a girlfriend yet!

Josh- Rude! and for your information i do have a girlfriend

I laughed so hard that i couldn't breathe anymore.

Me-Oh really now? whats her name then?

Josh- Her names.....uhh...its Jaylnn

Me- I can't wait to meet her at my wedding, she is coming to my wedding right?

Josh-Yes of course she is

I nodded and walked away laughing a little, i really don't believe that my brother has a girlfriend, i doubt it, he's just saying that to make himself look cool and for me it wasn't working.

A Few Hours later

It was 12Am, Ness and got home i threw my shoes somewhere on the floor and walked into our room, i took my makeup off and undid my hair. i grabbed pjs and hopped in the shower, i was in there for a while when i came out Ness was already asleep, i kissed her forehead and went to go feed the dogs and my lizzard. A few minetes later i went back into our room and layed next to Ness and turned off the light. I automatically fell asleep within seconds.

A/N: I am so sorry i haven't updated this since september of last year, honestly i lost motivation for this but now im gonna finish this story.