Four

There stood the human. Not a Frisk. Not a Chara. Not a Kris. The human. In an empty black void.

"It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair," he muttered.

"You're still wallowing." Nightmare looked down at him. He was so pathetic.

"What did I do wrong? To be abandoned? By my own creator. By anyone who even knew I existed. By you."

"I tormented you. There is nothing more to that." Nightmare glared down at the human.

"There is not a worse torture than loneliness. You know this."

"And I don't care," the king snapped.

"Of course you don't. Everything worked out for you." The human rose to his feet. "A loving brother, a guy who cares for you, a group of friends who would die for you. What else could you want?"

"That is a complete misunderstanding of the situation I'm in!"

"No it's not! You just want to be the victim!"

"Of course I'm the victim! I was bullied for hundreds of years! People lived their entire lives despising me! For something I couldn't change! And I became the villain they wanted me to be. And my own brother took away the only power I ever had, because he wanted to be the golden child. The one everyone loves and cheers for." Nightmare looked at his goopy hands, relieved to not have to see his disgusting stained bones. "And the only place I can feel that strength anymore is my dreams."

The human turned to face him, his blue eyes meeting the skeleton's cyan eye light. "You're the villain."

"Well, I guess everyone loves the villain."

"Wake up!"

Nightmare groaned, turning around and hugging his pillow.

"Boss!" the cannibal's gruff voice called out as his big hand shook the king.

"We're hungry!" the crazy-eyed murderer whined.

When complaining didn't wake him up fully, the trio got annoyed.

"Boss!" Killer yelled, shaking him harder. "Wake up!"

"I don't think this is working," Horror whined, looking more like a sad dog than a killer.

Killer, not letting this adorably dangerous skeleton starve, decided to take Nightmare's blanket. So he pulled off the giant navy blue comforter. And then the black blanket under that. And then the galaxy blanket under that. And then the blue blanket under that. And finally, the pastel purple blanket under that.

The trio stared at the king for a while more, as he just turned over and curled up to avoid accepting consciousness and dealing with them.

"Is that a women's nightgown?" Dust finally asked.

"I can wear what I want! I am the king of darkness!" yelled the god, finally springing up.

"Uh huh. Can the king of darkness make us breakfast? Everyone else who can cook isn't here."

"You're grown skeletons! Make your own breakfast!"

"But you banned all of us from cooking," Horror reminded.

"Not Killer!"

"Because I know I'm gonna burn something and get banned anyways!"

The negativity god groaned, trying to lay back down to continue sleep.

"Are you wearing anything under this?" Killer started to pull up the skirt.

"You're doing this on purpose!" screamed the stained skeleton, slapping away his hand and blushing a bright purple.

"I will do anything for breakfast." The killer scooted closer, placing a skeletal hand on his boss's upper femur, making his soul beat faster and face heat up more. "Anything."

"Okay!" Nightmare climbed off of the bed, moving quickly to avoid Killer's very touchy hands. "What do you guys want? I'm thinking pancakes!"

"Yay!" the trio cheered, following the king to the kitchen.

The scarred god was making the pancake batter when he felt someone try to sneak up behind him.

"What do you want?" He glanced back, still stirring the batter with the whisk.

"I love your dress~" Killer cooed, wrapping his arms around his king's waist.

"It's not a dress!" The shorter quickly turned around, his face a bright purple.

"You still look so cute~" the black-eyed cooed, staying real close. Way too close. Uncomfortably close. "I think the purple looks good on you~ You look like a princess~"

"I am a king! I expect to be treated as such!" The stained skeleton glared behind him, trying to pretend like his smooth voice wasn't enjoyable.

"Mhm~" Killer hugged him from behind. "The king of cuteness!"

The lord's face erupted in a bright purple. "Get off of me!"

"Oh, but I just wanna wov you fowevew!" The servant did a baby voice, just teasing his boss. He was so cute when he was flustered. He'd managed to go from hot and scary to cute and smol.

"Get off you weirdo!" He yelled, pushing his face away.

Killer laughed. "You know you love me!"