background

To give more of my background.

I'm my past life I was an orphan. I didn't want to become a homeless woman, so I worked and studied hard.

I got a scholarship to college and became a nurse.

I loved my job. I loved my life. I had great friends who were roommates, not so lucky in my love life but I was content.

My friends introduced me to the novel I have reincarnated to.

It was such a cliche but I couldn't stop reading it. It was my guilty pleasure.

The day I finished reading it completely I sighed and thought 'man what do I do now?'
and that's when a car coming in full speed hit me, killing me at just 32 years of age.

The next thing I knew I woke up to people surrounding me.

And after seeing my small hands and legs I realised that I was a baby.

After freaking out, which came as fussing, the maids took me to a woman on the bed.

She looked down at me and smiled.
Was she...this baby body's mother?

Then a man came in he kissed the woman and sat beside her and took me in his arms.

"Are you awake?" He asked smiling
I made a gurgling sound

He and the woman laughed
'is this funny to you? I'm having a panic attack here damn it!'

"Do you want to know your name? Your name is Amelia, the second princess of Castile. Our daughter" he said as he kissed the woman beside him.
Thr two smiled at each other.

Gee, slow down the pda, there is your daughter I the roo-

As I thought this a switch went off in my head
'wait. Amelia..Castile..princess....like the one in seasons if love?...the..no..it ....oh.my.god.'

And the rest is history.

I was the second princess of Castile.

I had an older brother,Victor who was 8 years older to me.

And Leona and levi who were twins were 4 years older to me.

As I have been reborn a generation before the book actually start I don't know much about the royal family of castile.

All I know is that my parents are having me pretty old.

They are both maybe 40 above.

I know they die when Amelia is pretty young but the author didn't say how.

Ughh..