Aragon

We finally arrived in Aragon.

We were welcomed by the Butlers and gaurds.

We were shown to the main hall where the Queen dowager, Prince Albert and now King Nicolai were waiting.

Nicolai became king 2 years ago and already Aragon had began flourishing.

As we entered the main hall the royal family members bowed their heads and me and Nicolai did the same. A sign of respect.

The Queen was said to be cold and her aura definitely was cold. But that may be because the royals of Aragon had the ice magic power like the Royal family had the water magic power.

But her face literally said 'don't talk to me bitch'

"It is a pleasure to be invited by the royal family to visit Aragon" Levi said

"The pleasure is all ours." Nicolai said

He had become very handsom. Even more so than he was at 15.
He had white blond hair and brown eyes that were even more visible and beautiful in the light.
He had toned muscles and was ripped.

Albert looked at me and grinned. I smiled back

"It is a pleasure to see the princess too" Nicolai said

I was startled at my mentioned but I looked at him and smiled "Thank you for having me. Your kingdom is beautiful"

"I'm glad you think so" he said and then we engaged in conversation with the Queen or tried to but she just gave one word responses.

I didn't mind. From what I read in the little charecter background I knew that she wasn't rude she was just shy and had social anxiety which was taken as rude to the people.

So even at dinner I held a conversation with her despite her short answers so she felt comfortable.

Finally we had time after dinner when Albert ran to me.

"Lia!" He called

"Al!" I said walking towards him
We hugged

"We haven't had a moment to talk alone" I said

"Haa, yeah. Listen I've been meaning to tell you something can we talk?" He asked

"Sure" I said

He smiled and we walked to the garden

We sat down on a bench

"So what did you wanna tell me?" I asked