chapter ii.

⌯ 002 ; idiot↷

⌯ 002 ; idiot↷

𓂃 𝆯 𓍯 𓏲 𔓘

Y/n got out of the car and went straight to their house. Their servants greeted her once more as they were busy preparing for supper.

She was ready to walks upstairs to he room when her mother's words halted her.

"I got your report card today, you never fail to disappoint me."

Y/n bit her lips and despite the fact of hearing those words a thousand times she still feels like someone stabbed her heart.

Y/n felt overwhelmed by her parents' expectations and pressure. Regardless of the fact that her grades aren't considered low. Someone who'd receive 95 as their lowest grade would be great ful.

Seems like her parents are too blind to recognize her efforts.

Her mother sighed, "You're nothing compared to your sister."

She gulped and turned her body to her mother, "I'll do better next time." She said without looking her mother's face. She knows that her mother's reactions has great impact on her.

She shut the doors in her room and couldn't stop her tears from streaming down her cheeks.

She wished that her parents would atleast acknowledge her hard work. She is grateful that she could receive the things she needs, but she feels discourage everytime she would hear nasty words from them.

She heard a knock from the door making her wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

"It's me." She feels delighted as she hears her sister's voice. She let her in and the first thing that her sister did was hug her.

In Ayaka's arms she felt protected and cherished, true emotions that her parents couldn't provide. Ayaka sat and listened to Y/n, wiping away her tears and patting her on the back.

"I'm against with how mom and dad treats you, we both are their daughters but why aren't we treated with the same love. Y/n you're enough, never doubt your capabilities and accept your flaws. Your feelings are valid, I'm always here for you, if mom and dad can't give you support and love then I will." She couldn't stop her tears from streaming as she listened to her sisters words.

She respects and trusts her sister because she was the only person who unconditionally accepted her.

Ayaka didn't left Y/n when she fell asleep, she slept beside her still stroking her younger sister's hair till sleepiness attacked her.

𓂃 𝆯 𓍯 𓏲 𔓘

The next day Y/n tried everything she could to hide her puffy eyes. She is currently changing into her PE outfit in the locker room. Volleyball is the physical education topic for this quarter, therefore they're instructed to head straight to the gym after changing.

As she entered the gym, she looked around and her eyes halted to where Baji and Chifuyu are standing. What had gotten into those two to make them want to engage in class?

Before beginning, the PE instructor blew her whistle and instructed everyone to stretch and exercise. They were then divided into six groups to practice the basic volleyball skills.

With her partner, Chu, they completed all the routines and assisted each other in successfully completing the techniques.

Y/n was so preoccupied with Chu that she wasn't aware that a misguided ball was heading straight for her.

Chu screamed, causing her to worry; she was also unable to think due to her limited reaction time.

She closed her eyes, prepared to meet her fate when she heard a heavy slap. The ball was smacked away from her her by Baji.

She slowly opened her eyes and glanced at the one who saved her. She then flinched when she heard the raven haired male. "Hey ms. pres you alright?"

She nodded her head in response, "Thank you." She uttered,

"How are you so smart yet so stupid." The male said making her feel emotions again.

"Excuse me?"

"You could've dodged the ball yet you did nothing and waited for it to hit you. If you end up in the hospital I'd beat the hell out of the person who's responsible for this."

Y/n sighed, annoyed that she had been criticized. It was a natural reaction; what did he expect her to do? Do somersaults or back handspring?

"I appreciate you for saving me but you didn't have to call me stupid, you idiot."

"What did you just call me?"

They were both interrupted when they heard a whistle from thei PE instructor. "That's enough for today children! Change into your uniforms so you could proceed to your next class."

"Whew, I thought they would punch each other's face." Y/n could hear one of the students talking.

They were both looking at one another with a scowl on their faces. Baji called her name before she could walk away.

"Hey ms. pres."

She turned her head and was surprised when Baji threw his white towel, landing on Y/n's face. "Wipe your sweat I could see your damn brassiere."