chapter vi.

⌯ 006 ; attention↷

⌯ 006 ; attention↷

𓂃 𝆯 𓍯 𓏲 𔓘

Baji was walking alongside her, his hands stuck in his pockets, as they approached the clinic.

Chifuyu on the other hand, had already left them since he had to attend his afternoon exams.

She was feeling a little nauseated, but she didn't realize that she'd be needing to see a doctor.

As soon as they walked into the clinic, all of the appointed nurses turned to look at them. A nurse who was standing nearby went to Baji and held his left arm.

"Baji, you're here again!" The nurse checked him but she couldn't find any traces of bruises or injuries.

"Oh no, ms pres here is not feeling well, could you check her."

When Y/n heard how demanding Baji's voice is, her nose scrunched. Baji appears to be well known among the nurses here. She observed as some of them approached Baji to talk with him.

Am I not the patient here?

Y/n sat there with a distasteful expression on her face, allowing the lone nurse that came to her to check her up.

"It appears that you have prodromal fever because of fatigue, Ms. L/n. I'll give you the medicines and advices you'll need so you'll feel better." The cute nurse smiled before leaving her to get the medicines she'll be needing.

This is not the first time Y/n had a fever as a result of over work, but this is the first time that someone has noticed her being unwell.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even realize she was zoning out. The nurse who had attended her earlier interrupted her reverie. The nurse gave her a paper bag consuming medicines she'll be needing for treatment.

"Thank you," Y/n gave the woman a smile who also replied with a grin. Then she stood up and was about to approach Baji but she noticed how they were so into the conversation.

She decided to not interrupt them and instead leave the clinic alone.

As she walked out of the clinic, she felt an emotion she couldn't put her finger on. She's not the kind to become upset easily, but seeing Baji grinning and converse with the the nurse made her sad.

She believes that Baji enjoys being around the nurses more; yet, Baji would be bored with her because all she does is study and facilitate student council. Is it even possible that she has a personality?

She chose to spend her time at the library despite the fact that she had nothing better to do. She felt a touch on her shoulder as she walked down the path to the library, and her brows furrowed when she realized it was Baji.

"You left without me," Baji gave her a small smile, "Sorry I didn't noticed that you were done."

The h/c haired girl bowed her head and sighed, regretting her previously unfavorable feelings about Baji. It was only normal for him to entertain others, it's not like he's obligated to only take to her. She then turned to face the male, her gaze fixed on his bronze eyes.

How pretty.

"Baji, I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but can you please leave me alone, even just for today. I just need to rest." The h/c haired girl gave him a sad smile. She didn't waited for his response she left him without hesitation.

She was so overwhelmed by the emotions she was experiencing that she felt like she was going to breakdown.

She is exhausted from having so much on her plate. This was new to Y/n because she had never experienced being stressed with her friends, because she didn't have any.

She concluded that she became enamoured with Baji because he was the only one who gave her the attention she craved, and the exhausted girl realized it was unhealthy for her to feel that way- being greedy of Baji's attention.

Could she really blame herself for wanting the attention she craved?

𓂃 𝆯 𓍯 𓏲 𔓘

When Y/n entered the library, she walked straight to a chair and table away from others, wanting quiet and serenity

Her head resting on her folded arms, she had been in that posture for about thirty minutes, but she couldn't get herself to fall asleep.

Nonetheless, she remains in that posture until she has regained her calmness.

When a blonde haired male approached her, that peaceful atmosphere was disrupted.

Chifuyu tapped her shoulder lightly, concerned that you could be upset; according to Baji, Y/n is not in her best state, sho he should be careful. Hearing those words made Chifuyu gulp.

Y/n raises her head to meet the gaze of the blonde-haired man. Chifuyu was surprised, but he held the box securely in front of Y/n, determined to finish his mission.

"What's that?" Y/n asked as she carefully rubbed her eyes.

"A-ah! Baji-san said to give this to you,"

Y/n was overjoyed to see what Baji had brought her, she gave Chifuyu a soft smile before accepting the box.

"Tell him I said thanks!"

"Yeah sure." With that the male suddenly disappeared in front of her.

Y/n peered the box with care to see what's inside. When she saw six cat-shaped donuts inside , her eyes expanded and a large smile sprang on her lips.

man, why are you like this?