Prologue: The Other Potter

As darkness fell over the Godric Hollow, a man with a snake-like face appeared so suddenly you would have thought he just popped out of thin air. He moved silently over the stone pavement, and looked into the window of the Potter's house. Inside, James Potter, a man with messy black hair and round glass was moving around the house holding what one can assume as a baby girl.

"Stupid blood traitors they are my lord, they never learn." a second man dressed in a full black robe whispers.

The first man, also known as Voldemort, laughed, though it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Yes Lucius, now stay quiet" he hissed.

"Of course my lord," Lucius said.

Voldemort's gaze travelled to the top of the roof of the house, and for the first time under the moonlight there was a flash of hesitation of what he was about to do in those cold blue eyes. But it was gone as fast as it came, replaced by the determination one must need to do such a thing. Without another world he moved forward though the gardens and as silently as he came let himself into the house. Lucius follows closely behind, then a woman with bushy black curls and a face that shines with admiration as she looks at her master.

There was a flash of green light and a cruel laugh as James Potter silently hit the ground. His face is cold and his brown eyes no longer have its childish glint. Voldemort chuckled, and pointed his wand at the baby girl on the kitchen counter, he was about to end a life before it even began.

"Avada kedavra" He hissed.

There was a second flash, but the girl stared back at him, still very alive. A gasp was heard from the woman as tiny baby-like wings grew from her back, black with red tips. The baby smiled, but dangerously this time, as if she was challenged. Voldemort started at her for a few minutes, green eye looking into red ones. 

"Hello, Helia Potter" Voldemort smiled and for the first time in his life, he meant it. Turning around he hissed "Bellatrix, take her to Orla Wu"

He looked her in the eyes and a flicker of understanding, as if Voldemort told her what to do in his head.

"Of course my lord" Bellatrix said and with a bow she was gone.

Voldemort turned again to face the stairs that led to the second floor. Wordlessly Lucious followed him as he climbed up to finish off the last two Potters. There was a scream, a flash of green light, then silence. Another flash of green light soon followed, and another scream. Suddenly Lucius hurried down the stairs, Voldmort was nowhere in sight. As he hurried toward the door, he kept on looking around like he was afraid that he was being watched. He too disappeared the moment he was out the door, but he left for a completely different reason than Bellatrix's. A sudden cry of a baby filled the now empty house, still completely unaware of his fate as the Boy Who Lived.

On the other side of the world, Orla Wu, a beautiful woman with jet black hair and a slim body, was having a completely great day. Aside from the occasional thought of how she can't not have a baby, everything was fine, until Bellatrix showed up. It was never good news when Bellatrix showed up, or rather good news for Voldemort, but bad news for her and her husband. As the descendant of Wu Zetian, she shouldn't be told what to do by a mere half-blood, though they don't let him and his Death Eaters know that of course.

"Ah, Bellatrix! Such a wonderful surprise, why don't you come in!" Orla said.

"The Dark Lord wishes you to take care of this child and teach her the ways of the Master of Flames" Bellatrix said, though her voice was polite, her eyes showed jealousy, "He also wishes that you keep her safe and he will return for her once she is needed."

Orla's face whiten, but she remained calm. This had after all been their bargain, she served him and he got her a child to raise.

"Of course! It would be a pleasure, now does this baby have a name?" Orla asked.

"Helia Lily Potter" Bellatrix said, standing up, "I must go now, the Dark Lord awaits me." Then she was gone.

"Helia Lily Potter, such a beautiful name." Orla whispered. Then she disappeared into the darkness of the house, to tell her husband the joyful news.